Reviews for Deliverance
Boy I sure can't wait for that regular soon chapter to come out, as this is easily the most interesting and compelling Tharja fic on this site.
Theonewhodidnotdoit chapter 12 . 11/26/2016
Damn, this is good. Despite a few typos, I'm definitely looking forward to reading more. You're doing a great job with the characters, and Tharja's inner dialogue is perfect. However long it takes, I'm ready for more. :)
PS: This may be a coincidence, but is Tharja's brother partially inspired by Black Iron Tarkus from Dark Souls? The similarities in the details are uncanny.
teslabolt2000 chapter 12 . 9/29/2016
This is shaping up to be one of the finest pieces of fire emblem fanfiction I have read. I sincerely hope you continue and more importantly finish this story. I have some ideas of where I believe you are going with the arcs and watching with interest for updates. You are doing amazing work Lex. Looking forward to reading more in future.
Han-Ko chapter 12 . 9/27/2016
nice to see a new update :D
Ken Wise chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
Well this is a shocking swerve that's got me interested.
Jupiter's Moon chapter 12 . 9/22/2016
I'm so excited to read your update! I loved this story so much when I first read it and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the future
robotortoise chapter 11 . 3/4/2016
A really interesting drama/slice-of-life story! It's interesting to see Robin from Tharja's point of view.

She reminds me of someone with poor social skills, in this story. She has no social skills and has to work hard to appear even reasonably normal.
csihawk chapter 11 . 2/4/2016
I just read all your chapters. Great stuff! I enjoy your portrayal of Tharja, and all the characters. Robin, Lissa, Chrom, Sumia, they all seemed good. You have an interesting and unique start to Tharja's infatuation. So... last update was June 29th? Can't wait for the next one!
IrateScribe chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
Ou, I like this, I'm glad to see it's still breathing, too, even if it is slow moving because of your obligations to pesky reality. I like your Robin, and your other characterizations are very good as well. Also points on being the only story for this pairing that's more than five chapters long.
King of Everything chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
More...I must have MORE! Seriously, best M!MUxTharja story I've seen yet. I love how you characterize Tharja and justify a lot of her more...disturbing characteristics.

I will say, the scenes where you use the dialogue from the support conversations often feel slightly off in your story. It doesn't feel like it holds quite the same level of personalness as the rest of the story. To that end, I might have rewritten them a bit. Taken the same basic concepts and make the same events occur, but re-write the dialogue to suit the tone of your story more.

Regardless, it is still an excellent story and I am quite glad with how it has progressed. What will happen when Chrom meets Tarkus, I wonder? Also, while I know that there are characters actually named Tarkus in stories, he reminds me most of Grand Moff Tarkin, using cunning and diplomacy to secure a hold over people with much greater overt power than he. I am enjoying him.
StarryNox chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
You've done a great job fleshing out both Tharja and Robin! I've really enjoyed reading events from Tharja's perspective, and I really enjoy the way you've tied in their support conversations and filled in the gaps between them! I look forward to seeing what happens!
Dane Namor chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
Oh wow, really happy to see this story updated. It's still one of my absolute favourite takes on the early stages of the Robin/Tharja relationship.

Really interesting developments with Tharja and her family too, looking forward to seeing where you go with this for sure.
allen Vth chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
No! Now I must wait! But I really like where this is going. What is his brother's game though. And when are we getting to that A rank conversation.
allen Vth chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
This is what I like seeing, some nice progression on their relationship. Slow, but also real enough.
allen Vth chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
B rank conversation done with. This was my least favorite chapter since it didn't bring anything new, but I'm just glad it's done with - as said earlier.