Reviews for Deliverance
IrateScribe chapter 11 . 8/3
Ou, I like this, I'm glad to see it's still breathing, too, even if it is slow moving because of your obligations to pesky reality. I like your Robin, and your other characterizations are very good as well. Also points on being the only story for this pairing that's more than five chapters long.
King of Everything chapter 11 . 7/11
More...I must have MORE! Seriously, best M!MUxTharja story I've seen yet. I love how you characterize Tharja and justify a lot of her more...disturbing characteristics.

I will say, the scenes where you use the dialogue from the support conversations often feel slightly off in your story. It doesn't feel like it holds quite the same level of personalness as the rest of the story. To that end, I might have rewritten them a bit. Taken the same basic concepts and make the same events occur, but re-write the dialogue to suit the tone of your story more.

Regardless, it is still an excellent story and I am quite glad with how it has progressed. What will happen when Chrom meets Tarkus, I wonder? Also, while I know that there are characters actually named Tarkus in stories, he reminds me most of Grand Moff Tarkin, using cunning and diplomacy to secure a hold over people with much greater overt power than he. I am enjoying him.
Noxious-Fics chapter 11 . 7/10
You've done a great job fleshing out both Tharja and Robin! I've really enjoyed reading events from Tharja's perspective, and I really enjoy the way you've tied in their support conversations and filled in the gaps between them! I look forward to seeing what happens!
Dane Namor chapter 11 . 7/8
Oh wow, really happy to see this story updated. It's still one of my absolute favourite takes on the early stages of the Robin/Tharja relationship.

Really interesting developments with Tharja and her family too, looking forward to seeing where you go with this for sure.
allen Vth chapter 11 . 7/5
No! Now I must wait! But I really like where this is going. What is his brother's game though. And when are we getting to that A rank conversation.
allen Vth chapter 10 . 7/5
This is what I like seeing, some nice progression on their relationship. Slow, but also real enough.
allen Vth chapter 9 . 7/4
B rank conversation done with. This was my least favorite chapter since it didn't bring anything new, but I'm just glad it's done with - as said earlier.
allen Vth chapter 7 . 7/4
Good to know that Tharja is coming to practice sessions, now she has training partners she could practice on without worry.
allen Vth chapter 6 . 7/4
What I like about this story, is that it isn't just about Tharja and Robin - though that's the focus of the story. But it also focuses on other characters to help built their relationship.
allen Vth chapter 5 . 7/4
You are doing stuff I didn't suspect, like bringing Nowi and Donnel into a conversation with Tharja. Great choice too.
allen Vth chapter 4 . 7/4
I clapped, I really did. Fun chapter overall.
allen Vth chapter 3 . 7/4
I didn't think Tharja's perspective would've been so interesting to watch. It's good to see her, um, infatuation with Robin is developing. Now we got into stalker mode :D
allen Vth chapter 2 . 7/4
Short chapters! Why you do this to me? But I guess it means faster uploads.
allen Vth chapter 1 . 7/4
Let's see, intriguing start. Possible explanation of Tharja's fixation/infatuation with Robin. I will keep reading.
Han-Ko chapter 11 . 7/1