Reviews for Deliverance
Jupiter's Moon chapter 10 . 4/11
I love the way you describe everything, nothing feels rushed or tortoise-paced, and you combine the support conversations and your storytelling amazingly well. I have to say I absolutely adore the way you portray Tharja, I think she's been misunderstood and the way that most fics talk about her obsession with Robin is cruel, and without much depth. You however, wrote a very amazing piece that I think tells the story of their relationship the way it's supposed to be told. Congrats!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
How I wish there was more... seeing that it hasn't been updated in over a year is saddening. You are a very convincing writer. I initially felt that Tharja was a bit out of character, but I quickly warmed to her. Well done, it's a great fic for how much it is.
Person chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
Even now, a year later, I still reread what little was uploaded and lament that there isn't more.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
Can you let us know you're not dead?
Gunlord500 chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
I enjoyed this chapter as well. The planning and the dialogue, of all sorts, was excellent. Very much got a kick out of it :)
Gunlord500 chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
Awww, he likes the old Tharja. That was sweet, this chappy made me smile :D
Gunlord500 chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Haha, I really enjoyed Tharja's efforts in this chapter...they made me laugh XD
Gunlord500 chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Interesting look at Tharja's parents here...very nice, very nice!
Gunlord500 chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
This was very good, though I think there's a typo at the very end ("gone made"). You do an excellent job of portraying Tharja's emotions :D
Gunlord500 chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Hmm...after 5 chapters of this, I actually don't think you're taking too long-the buildup is very nice, IMO :D
Gunlord500 chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Ugh, I can't believe I never gave you all those reviews! I got so busy and it slipped my mind. I'll try to get 'em all tonight, then.

I found this chapter particularly enjoyable. The ending really hooked me and made me eager to head on to the next chapter...Im wondering how things will turn out for them :o
Mushiejelly chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Mmm so good I really hope you'll continue if you have time.
dark habit chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
Love the story, hope you keep going.
adammattaway chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
Awesome job! I love how your incorporating what's in the game! Keep it up )
Ziodyne967 chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
Still waiting on that next chapter...