Reviews for One
georgiehhs chapter 1 . 1/25
Excellent! Loved the plothole comment! Don't let the trolls get you down!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I thought it was cute, I loved her before they turned her into super Ziva, unable to do any wrong, anyway enjoyed it, have to admit I read the other reviews and all I can say is really, don't yall have jobs, kids, lives, outside of fan fiction, do you really spend your time going back and forth about a scripted show who's charaters don't even know you exist, how sad.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Thanks for the laughs-
pjr59 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Haha put smile on my face..loved big plot hole. Fun story.
RtR chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
perhaps a very angry man needs to read the writer's profile...it tells an ugly story of a troll impersonating other writers because they are too lame or vindictive to use their own sign on...
A very angry man chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
You reports story's , story's actual people like and then you write crap like this . Well I wish a pot hole would open and swallow you up
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
"tripped over her own ego and fell into a huge plothole that opened right in front of her" - loved that part *g*
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
O.O I ju- whaaaaaaaaat did I just read? That was...welp. I...

1. Found that somewhat creepy [don't ask me why cos I dunno]
2. Died of laughter O.O

Whyyyy do you hate Ziva though :'( [I could assume, from the DieZivaDie username.]

But overall I guess, ain't too shabby ;)
Klecky chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I do so love a good crack fic! "and fell into a plothole" was perfect. Thank you!
Cackymn chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Oh, so evil, I love it!
Some sweet Tony/Gibbs too!
Attaboy!
DieZivaDie chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Ooooooookay, anonymous guest. Thanks for the sincere almost-compliment on your way to giving me pointers as to how the anonymous troll's posts might be deleted. Why anyone beyond the parties involved are worried about a comment hidden in the review section of my little 575 word crackfic is beyond me. I was unaware one could do that beyond the 36 hours. Now, I know. ;)

Unfortunately, since _my_ reviewers are being trolled for reviewing my stories, I consider it even more important that the comments in question remain up, since obviously it is one of the original thugs or their friends doing so (and leaving me the "friendly suggestions" to make them go away). Why would I erase evidence of their behaviour whilst they merrily scamper throughout FFN being miserable wenches for no good reason aside from being nasty towards others who have no means of defending themselves?

It is unacceptable behavior. They made their bed, they may lie in it. Perhaps next time they will remember there is a person on the receiving end of every review. As for the trolls who are attacking people behind the veil of anonymity: grow up and get a life. Seriously. LOL, pitiful!

BTW, I am not a troll. That term is reserved for people who go out into the world to cause trouble, not those to whom it arrives uninvited. My stories are clearly yet discreetly labeled and written for my enjoyment. That others have also enjoyed them is wonderful. As has been suggested so many times throughout history: live and let live/don't like; don't read. It is really quite simple.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I love the idea of this and will read the others when I get the time. Don't understand the discussion going on in the reviews but was talking with a friend who is a member here and she said Anon reviews can still be deleted after that 36hr window. It is done through the Review section in your account.

I agree with the other guest that it would be a good thing to take the names down since the way this fandom is at the moment it may lead to them being attacked for something they had no control over.
DieZivaDie chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Thank you for your kind words, Guest.

Rendered is not a Briticism. It has many meanings, but in this case your guess is correct. Judges render verdicts, for example. It also means to make or cause to be, such as "The blow to the head rendered Tony unconscious" along with a few other uses.

I am not interested in drama at all. I am only interested in having some fun writing and sharing my stories. The drama came to _me_ because someone decided to go out of their way to be nasty and use my review feature to go on the attack about something which had nothing to do with my story. Sometimes the only way to eradicate mold is to shine light upon it, which is why I did not delete any of RtR's comments. I chose to not name names. It is regrettable RtR decided to do so, but her comment was allowed to stand because, at the time of our dialogue, the story in question with the unkind comments attached, was available for anyone to go to and form their own opinion of the validity and tenor of said comments.

Unfortunately, after several attacks upon myself and other reviewers who supported the author, the author felt her only option in the face of such bullying behaviour was to pull her story and the comments were lost. She has thankfully reposted her story, but the comments in question are no longer available.

The window for deleting anonymous comments is only 36 hours, during which time the comments on the story being discussed were visible. I can no longer remove them except to delete my story. In all seriousness, I understand your concern and have never intentionally harmed anyone but feel your issue is more with anonymous RtR who unnecessarily chose to name names in the first place when anyone could see what actually occurred for themselves.

I am sorry if you think less of me for not bowing to the bullies, deleting RtR's comments, and sweeping this ugliness all under the rug, but I cannot help but feel there is some small degree of victim-blaming as well. The bullying and odd entitlement issues within this fandom need to stop.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Rendered is that a Briticism? I can only find translations about house building so not sure what you mean. Is it like issued or served?

I'd love to be at that party. I think Ziva's outlived her time on the show and Tony needs someone else. Look forward to reading more of your work.

I think you should consider removing the review that names other site members. Clearly the reviewer is trying to cause them problems and leaving it up just encourages this. Since they had no say in the comments being posted to leave up what is clearly a troll review really isn't fair to them.

Or is that you enjoy the drama, think any attention is good attention and don't care who else might get hurt in the process?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013