Reviews for Stories for my daughter: The Little Easter Eggs
HiddenViolet chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
YES! Another Rise Of the Guardians fan. wohoo. I loved the family fluff and think this was a well written story. The twist at the ending was amazing.
Emma chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
realllllyyyy good
A-n-i-m-e-i-s-l-i-f-e-1-2-3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Oh my GAWD! Bunny and Jack Frost! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
yaoigirl22 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww! That's all I have to say
Sandra chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Es una historia muy tierna y que te deja con una sonrisa en la boca. Felicidades.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
So cute! Lovely read. :)
KwBw21 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
So cute :) had a huge smile on my face at the end please continue with this series please please please
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Hermoso amo esta serie de one finc

son lo mejor... brillante
chickieroy chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
that was a cute little story
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Oh! That was so adorable! :)

I have not laughed that hard in long time as I did when I got to the part about the pooping eggs. OMG... HILARIOUS. Seriously, I was in hysterics. My husband gave me a very strange look.

Wonderful addition to your "stories for my daughter" collection. I just adored Sev's reaction to the eggs, but also to the three Gryffindors when under the Potion Master's intimidating glower. But, Harry's right, the man is just a softie under all that snark and strict demeanor.

The ending was SO sweet... I can just picture Sev cleaning off chocolatey fingertips and cheeks... and stuffing those pillows between Ron and Hermione. How fatherly of him. I bet he left the door to his room open, too... just in case. :)

And your magical/fairytale ending had me grinning like mad.

You know... I think I might have to start considering some stories for my daughter, too. The possibilities are endless.

Thanks for yet another heartwarming story, Yen.

:D
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
What a wonderful story! It was as sweet and delicious as only a story about the chocolatey goodness of Easter could be.

I did find it highly amusing that you invented chocolate-pooping Easter eggs, oh my! I've had all kinds of Easter treats in my life and I am very glad to have missed out on a confectionery that seemingly fights back!

I remember many an egg hunt when my child was small and it was enormous fun as your glorious one here showcases all too well. I think that scampering about after sweet behaving eggs sounds like a lot of fun. I can also see so very well the three penitent cocoa-stained children and the bedraggled little white mouse so very well because of your eloquent words.

I mostly know about Severus from your descriptions of him and his actions in your stories and I like how consistently and intricately you describe him and the way he thinks. I feel you have made me know him so well and I like that gruff exterior with that well hidden heart of gold inside.

"After they had turned my bedroom into a chocolate wasteland complete with squealing and screaming natives who have not been toilet trained."

I love that section, I think it my favourite in the whole story. It just sums up so well that sticky nightmare that Severus is surveying. It just tickles my fancy enormously to think of that "chocolate wasteland". Lol.

It is nice the way that Severus feels the pinpricks of guilt at having made the children scrub cauldrons on a special happy holiday like Easter. You portray so well again, that glimmer of niceness that creeps up on him no matter how he tries to hide it against his will.

That was a lovely feast of a lunch you conjured up for them, they sounded so happy, even the mouse! I liked the way you had Harry all gleefully and crumb-spittingly (lol) wishing his Dad a happy Eashter! Most cute indeed.

It was so lovely the way Severus carefully cleaned up each sleeping child too. I love the way he can't help breaking out from his curmudgeonly self to be such a great parent. Makes me smile as well as chuckle quite a lot over the careful keeping of proprieties lest there be "cootie" exchanging. I remember that word so well from the days of my youth when we girls would pass on any "boy germs" garnered by a touch from those wild creatures with suitable shrieks of dismay. But I digress, lol.

I adore the sweet finish with the little mouse whisking away down the shirtfront with a swish and a twinkle of dark eyes. I think it must have been a lovely scene for the Guardians to take in while scattering fairy dust with all four occupants of the room soundly in slumber.
Thank you for any lovely story from this delightful series. Your daughter is a lucky little lady to have such a talented Mummy writing these fairy-pieces for her.

I look forward to the next one with great anticipation.
with faith restored, I read on.
PinkBeadGirl.
Schattengestalt chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
What a sweet Easter story!*smiles*

Poor children, its terrible if it rains at Easter, when you want to go hunting for eggs outside.*remembers a similiar occasion*
No wonder that Ron and Harry were so down.*hugs them* I assume that Hermione would have been able to do without chocolate eggs, but it shows how much her friends mean to her that she agreed to go hunting for eggs... in the private quarters of a teacher.*winks at her*

Oh, poor Severus!*chuckles at his look*
Its funny that little, colored Easter eggs can terrify him, while he probably wouldnt hesitate a moment to face a Death Eater.*winks at him*
But its good that the eggs were colored, since Im sure that Severus bedroom doesnt hold that much colors, so the eggs were easy to spot.*waves at a little egg, who is jumping up and down on Severus bed*

Although I feel sorry for Harry and his friends that they had to scrub cauldrons at Easter, Im of the opinion that Severus had every right to punish them.*glances at a nodding Potions Master*
If Harry had asked Severus if they could hunt eggs in his quarters and directed his puppy eyes at his adopted father, Im sure that Severus wouldnt have denied him that.*winks at the Potions Master, who tries to ignore Harrys pleading look... and fails*

Minervas idea was great.*smiles at the witch*
At least so, they could have a picnic, although it was raining outside.*nods*
Wow, the basket really holds a lot of yummy things.*looks at the Easter eggs and snitches one*
Of course, Severus couldnt sit down with the three friends, that would have runied his reputation, but Im sure that he enjoyed being with his son and Harrys best friends at Easter.*ignores Severus glare and takes a sandwich*

Really, Severus is much too correct.*chuckles and shakes her head*
Ok, all right, I assume he has to separate Ron and Hermione, since they are lying in his bed and someone could accuse him of giving them the opportunity to do something... although, they wouldnt get very far at that age.*grins*
Ah, but it was so cute, when he looked at Harry like that.*smiles fondly* Severus truly loves Harry and Harry loves his adoptiv father back.*blinks happy tears away*
A shame that there wasnt some place left in the bed, so that Severus could sleep next to his son, but as long as Severus doesnt get a stiff neck from sleeping on the couch, its fine.*smiles at the picture of the four sleeping persons*

By the way, I liked how you included the little white mouse, Alfred, in the story.*pets the little mouse*
He is so cute and its good that Hedwig hasnt eaten him for lunch yet, but she probably knows that Harry would be very upset if she did.
Maybe Alfred has noticed the two Guardians.*glances at the little mouse* But Im sure he will keep that secret to himself... and its a nice secret, by the way.*smiles and makes a note to watch Rise of the Guardians again*

A wonderful story, my dear and Im looking forward for your next upload!

So long!)

Schattengestalt
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Awww! That was adorable and sweet! I loved it! :)

Was that Jack Frost with the Easter Bunny at the end? Hilarious to have the eggs pooping chocolate... :P
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love your cute short story and for it I give you: Five Bronze Stars.
1) For well typed.
2) For remembering spaces.
3) For getting it done in time for Easter.
4) For a cute short story.
5) For trying.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh no... it is a rainy day. There is no way to have an Easter Egg hunt in a down pour. * looks over at Errol * He is going to be okay once he dried out, right?

*Blinks* You have to take a bit out of the egg to stop it from running around? So it squirms the entire time you are shelling it? *images of eggs halfway covered in dyed egg shells running about skip through her mind*

An Egg hunt in the common room... that might be fun and better than if they did it in the dorm room.

Oh, those eggs are running chocolate eggs, not hard boiled. Okay, that makes sense now.

Harry, that isn't a good idea...

Um-m-mm that was not a nice way to wake up. Chocolate egg poo is not what Severus wanted on his arm nor did he need to see charmed eggs running about and playing in his room.

I'm glad that Severus hardened his heart and punished those three... um four. They needed it. Fred and George shall have to face the wrath of Molly.

Minerva was being tricky and sneaky. But the lunch sounded good. I think it should have been served int the front room not the bedroom, but I guess that is where the elves set it up.

*laughing* Severus had a Daddy moment with all three of them. I'm glad Harry caught him.

*smiles and waves* Hi Jack! Hi Easter Bunny! *tucks a blanket over Severus before slipping out of the room*