Reviews for Stranded
BlankMoniker chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
Wow! I love your writing. And this story is very very hot. More please.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
More. Chapters
PrincessPears chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
So hot!
cemmia chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Wow! That was.. Hot! :)
Quinzeela chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
I've had this favourited for so long and wanted to reread it and low and behold there was a new chapter! And what an awesome second chapter it was! I really hope you carry this on, I love Kat and how she's developing as a character.
Skye chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
LOVED this! so hot!
Elle Gardner chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
He's perfect. Rough but sensitive, sexy and dangerous. His bad boy it's like catnip, you just want more. And Kat knows herself and isn't afraid to take what she needs. Nice.
Elle Gardner chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
The man is insatiable, which could be the hottest thing about him. Loved it, very enjoyable nothing wrong with PWP.
BustersJezebel chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
I had read chapter one some time previously. I really enjoyed it but thought it was a one-shot. Chapter two is really good T. I like that you picked it up with a little time having passed and that Kat didn't have any issue with being left on her own the morning after apart from the milk that is.

And to have them meet again in front of the milk was damn funny. The introspective thoughts she has regarding her one-night stand are very well thought out, not stupid or way over the top. OC's can be tricky, especially when they're with Daryl as he is so popular. I think there are more than 1,000 Daryl OFC's on here.

For that reason alone I'm leery of them. I'm not leery of Kat and I wasn't when I read the first chapter either BTW. She is strong, feminine and not at all over the top. You don't take seven paragraphs to describe her and her clothing. Yes I have truly read that before and I truly counted.

Now, chapter two as requested. Emotionally it was a good blend, very good. You took past history, current feelings, unknown male, added a knife and still managed to give Kat an orgasm. From someone who seriously pushes boundaries it was perfectly blended until I could be drinking a really really good margarita.

A lot of people would have had her push it all away and go on and force herself to have sex with Daryl as a way to hide really, or gone on to have her have sex because it's what the readers would want. You didn't do that and that is to be highly commended.

And the way you wrote it was not gratuitous at all, it was simple. It was Daryl taking a knife to get some underwear off, I read that it was Kat's reaction that perhaps caused him to keep going with it. And I love that he drew blood, it shows me that he wasn't experienced at it either. Well, that or he has a blood kink!

Which I would not have a problem with. Wide open mind over here my friend. I would only say if you've finished it to mark it as completed. I'm pedantic about that sorry!
DeDe324 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Mmmmmm...

I like that you start it off continuing with the whole milk bit. And I like the fact that she's a 2% kinda gal. I feel like Kat and I can connect on that, haha. The sexy and playful bit in the grocery store was cute. I like it. And I like how she managed to get him to come back to her place without actually asking. Clever.

This was more of a slow burn than the first chapter with a bit of feels mixed in. I liked the change. And the whole knife play... I'm not sure how I feel about the whole thing... I don't have anything against it, I just don't know if it's my thang... but if it's written like this? It's totally my thing. Yes. Yes. Yesyesyes.

I think Daryl could get me to completion just by looking at me and then drawling for a few minutes, so I don't blame the girl. Christ. Where is this man? I want one.

I'm starting to babble, so I'll wrap this up. Great job, love it, and I hope you continue. Mmmm...
DeDe324 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
*SWOON**SWOON**SWOON**SWOON**SWOON**SWOON**SWOON** SWOON**SWOON**SWOON*

Now that that is out of the way... HNNNGGGG! I love some good smut. And good Daryl smut is even better. I like that you have it before the apocalypse. I really enjoy the interaction between Daryl and Kat, even before the sexy times. They have really good chemistry.

But the sexy times... MY GOD! It's hot... it's sexy... it's even dirty... and it seems to be very Daryl-esque. Taking her against the car, against the door, on the kitchen table. Christ... is it hot in here...?

I like seeing Daryl take control and while I love me some Merle, I'm glad he wasn't really in this simply because he often subdues the character of Daryl. I like that he was able to be in control. The sex scene was delicious.

***"Ya know what, princess?" he asked, with another smack across her ass. "I think you got one more in you."***
This is probably my favorite line in the whole story.

I also enjoyed the whole milk bit. That made me smile and even chuckle a bit.

MOAR DARYL SMUT!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I can definitely see how her head could be so messed up. I'm interested to see where you go with this. I can imagine all sorts of different ways, but I'd rather see what you do with it.
AltairsEvilAngel chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Wow. For some reason that was really hot with the knife. Once again it seemed kinda like a fifty shades of grey moment. Have to say I love those books and I absolutely love this fanfic. I have to say that you have turned me into an addict for rawnchy Deryl smut. I would love to read more. Maybe have this as a prequel to a walking dead story set after the outbreak? You don't have to. Just saying that I would love to see it.
Ashley chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Sweet lord. Kudos.
AislingIsobel chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Gotta say I was a bit worried with the "Don't read if you're not a fan of weapons in sex" but I braved it and it was HAWT...a little scary but who doesn't like a little danger in their sexy times?

I think it's sweet that they're both kinda frustrated with each other. And the end of it I let out an audible "Awwwwwwwwww..." I love sweet adorable Daryl...he's my favorite! I can't wait for the next chapter! Love it!