Reviews for Alright, Fine, and Other Words of Wellness
Searchingforangels chapter 1 . 4/29
Absolute. Genius.

Sad and happy and almost all right, and pretty much the finale but better, since you left us on so much more of a hopeful note. Thank you very much for sharing this masterpiece with us.
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 3/23
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD! YOU'VE DONE IT! YOU'VE SUCCESSFULLY BLOWN MY MIND! HOLY SHIIITTTT THIS WAS SOOOOO GODDAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNN GOOOODDDDDDDDD! OH MY GOD! IT S JUST! YOU RE A GENIUS! A GENIUS! THE IDEA OF IT HAPPENING THIS WAY?! BRILLIANT! BRILLIEANT DAMNIT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'VE JUST DIED OF FEELS! AND C'MON! YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! WHERE THE HELL IS THE SEQUEL TO THIS?! WHYYYYY?!
Evil intent chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
So, Ummm. I hate you. Actually I love you this story was amazing and so beautiful. You are such a gifted writer this was simple perfection. But you did get my iPod taken away:( I was crying from this and my mom heard and came upstairs. She saw me on it and took it away. I snuck downstairs to get it and post this review. Probably going to get grounded now, but its worth it. I just needed to tell you how amazing this is. :):):););):):):)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Ok, not gonna lie, this made me CRY! And I mean it- literally!
MerlinArthurfriendship chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Could you do a follow up for this?
AshKetchum425 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
TT This is so well done!
merlinfrostG chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
This was so sad but beautiful at the same time. Brought tears to my eyes and made me laugh and smile as well, not many stories can do that to me so well done. keep up the amazing work
3GetDown chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I can't stop crying. This hurt me so badly. The "Merlin was always alright" was just pounding the dread into me, and I kept hoping that it would all be a red herring, and it would be okay.

I am literally having trouble breathing I am bawling so hard.

It was so well-written. But God it hurts. And I embarrassed myself with Oz because I had no where else to put the pain.

Jesus, ErinNovelist... You broke my already fragile heart. There is only one other story that broke me like this.

The masochism in me is glad I read it, but I just want the crying to stop. I have no choice but to call your ability a gift.
Pandora151 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
That was so beautiful. It made me sob so much, but I loved how you ended it. I loved how Arthur and Merlin sort of switched roles, making Arthur immortal and wait for Merlin to return. I also loved how every section related directly to the title :) Great job!
WhatUpMyPeeps chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This was beautiful! I..just...honestly there are no words. T.T Great job!
Peace,
Peeps
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Omg I can't stop crying! When merlin said he was scared I broke down!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This was amazing. Though my eyes are all puffy from crying.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
that was so amazing, made me cry a little, so lovely thank you!
ImaginationInk chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I loved it, especially how Arthur got Merlin's magic(:
Engxty Piksy chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I can barely see what I'm typing through my tears. God. This. Was. AMAZING!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »