Reviews for Alright, Fine, and Other Words of Wellness
What a wondrous reversal of destiny. Beautiful. Very original.
Well. I'm breathless. This story is gorgeous. It also needs more reviews, because it's flawless. Except that Merlin didn't tell Gwaine his secret and that was super sad to me. But otherwise I loved it. Thanks and shame on you for making me cry (especially the knighting scene, UGH). Wonderful. I'll definitely be looking up your other stories.
Quill chapter 1 . 3/30
Ah. Roles reversed. I love it. Very creative.
Sorceress of Stories chapter 1 . 1/10
This is so sweet and sad! I smiled and cried! I also loved the idea of Arthur gaining Merlin's magic and being immortal. It helped him to truly understand the magic. I also like the twist where it's Arthur who waits for Merlin (and the others) instead of Merlin waiting. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Genius
Lya200 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Dude, I have the exact same theory that Arthur would inherit the Emrys power if Merlin were to die! I was stunned that such a thing existed! This is fantastic!
Searchingforangels chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Absolute. Genius.

Sad and happy and almost all right, and pretty much the finale but better, since you left us on so much more of a hopeful note. Thank you very much for sharing this masterpiece with us.
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD! YOU'VE DONE IT! YOU'VE SUCCESSFULLY BLOWN MY MIND! HOLY SHIIITTTT THIS WAS SOOOOO GODDAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNN GOOOODDDDDDDDD! OH MY GOD! IT S JUST! YOU RE A GENIUS! A GENIUS! THE IDEA OF IT HAPPENING THIS WAY?! BRILLIANT! BRILLIEANT DAMNIT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'VE JUST DIED OF FEELS! AND C'MON! YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! WHERE THE HELL IS THE SEQUEL TO THIS?! WHYYYYY?!
Evil intent chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
So, Ummm. I hate you. Actually I love you this story was amazing and so beautiful. You are such a gifted writer this was simple perfection. But you did get my iPod taken away:( I was crying from this and my mom heard and came upstairs. She saw me on it and took it away. I snuck downstairs to get it and post this review. Probably going to get grounded now, but its worth it. I just needed to tell you how amazing this is. :):):););):):):)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Ok, not gonna lie, this made me CRY! And I mean it- literally!
DollopheadMerlin chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Could you do a follow up for this?
AshKetchum425 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
TT This is so well done!
merlinfrostG chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
This was so sad but beautiful at the same time. Brought tears to my eyes and made me laugh and smile as well, not many stories can do that to me so well done. keep up the amazing work
3GetDown chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I can't stop crying. This hurt me so badly. The "Merlin was always alright" was just pounding the dread into me, and I kept hoping that it would all be a red herring, and it would be okay.

I am literally having trouble breathing I am bawling so hard.

It was so well-written. But God it hurts. And I embarrassed myself with Oz because I had no where else to put the pain.

Jesus, ErinNovelist... You broke my already fragile heart. There is only one other story that broke me like this.

The masochism in me is glad I read it, but I just want the crying to stop. I have no choice but to call your ability a gift.
Pandora151 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
That was so beautiful. It made me sob so much, but I loved how you ended it. I loved how Arthur and Merlin sort of switched roles, making Arthur immortal and wait for Merlin to return. I also loved how every section related directly to the title :) Great job!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »