Reviews for Save Me
Anna chapter 11 . 5/16
What a great story! If I owned arrow I would defiantly make this an episode. Hope you continue to make more.
Lori chapter 11 . 5/10
Wow that was a great story. I loved it. You really know how to write a good story. Ever think about publishing it! Hope you can keep making more.
Lori chapter 7 . 5/10
OMG I'm so sorry about your grandma and your hand. I hope everything gets better soon:)
Lori chapter 4 . 5/10
This is prbly one of the best fanfiction story's I've ever read. I love it. Your really know what your doing! Plzz keep writting. Also just want to let you know I have really bad grammar so ya.
Not the best quality but way better than some I've read.
briannabeltran4 chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
Filler My Ass! Great Chapter I loved it:)
Kelady chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
It's kinda funny reading her family now we know that her moms a stripper in Vegas and her dad left. Haha. But good story though I'm only a little late
farahsbc chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
I'm scared for her now anw courageous felicity yayy
farahsbc chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Great start
Lover-Bug chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
This was actually really good. A few cringe worthy moments (as expected) but really good. Only a few things bothering me. She would have DEFINITELY needed bandages on all her cut and a few (like the one on her breast) seriously needed stitches so she probably shouldn't shower right after it happened... and with a concussion she shouldn't sleep too much either. But the stitches thing is what is really getting me...
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
More arrow fanfics please
Emmab16 chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Ok I just wanted to say I absolutely love this fanfic. I think this would be a great episode of arrow if he and felicity do end up dating. You are a really talented writer. The way Oliver talks and reacts/acts in this fanfic is perfect. Almost exactly like Oliver in the show. Best of luck in writing.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2014