Reviews for You and I were meant to be
ganastas chapter 19 . 1/3
We are waiting for you. We are glad you returned! And thanks for this fic. I'm waiting for the next chapter
Guest chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
I love it!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
Really glad you're back, can't wait for the next update :)
Lilly Lovett Todd chapter 19 . 5/31/2014
This is great! I liked this story a lot! I'm glad your finishing it!
PablosGirl chapter 19 . 5/29/2014
Hey pleione-x!
I'm glad you decided to try and continue this story :) But you really don't have to feel bad about changing your mind again. This is your story and it's your time and energy you invest into writing it. I'm really looking forward to the next chapters, no matter how long it'll take you to write/upload them. :) So don't give yourself a hard time and simply enjoy fanfiction.
See you at the next chapter! :)
xo PablosGirl
MuggleCreator chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
Welcome back.
danadanaBATMAN chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
nods head* good to have ya back
the394thdauntlesscake chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
Thanks so much for deciding to continue this story
JKStorm501 chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
I'm with ya! :) Still reading.
RMoors chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
So pleased to hear you're keeping up with this fic, that's fantastic news. Take your time though and make sure you keep only writing because you enjoy it because there's nothing worse than something you enjoy becoming a chore. Best of luck, and I look forward to an update!
ShatteredWind80 chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
There's no need to apologise, honestly I'm just glad that you chose to continue.
TMM7 chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
I am so glad that you decided to finish it! I love this fic and I love seeing happy and easy going Remus. Please finish it! But no hurry lol as you said its your fic so you write at your speed. That way you know its good rather then rush it and have it be less then what you want.
remusdora chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
you dont have to ask for forgiveness alright.
And we'll always be here for reviewing your chapters whenever you update.

yay yay yay Yayyy a hurray I am sooooooooooo happppyyyyyyyy you are back.
thank you for making my day.

All the best for your summer job.

RemusDora.
danadanaBATMAN chapter 18 . 5/2/2014
i know everything ends but i didnt expect it to end like this ...well far well and good luck to you and watever u do
PablosGirl chapter 18 . 4/28/2014
Hey there pleione!
It's really sad that you'll stop writing fanfiction because I always loved your style and your stories in general. But I also understand what you mean. Writing fanfiction should be something you enjoy doing, not something you feel obligated to do. It should be a hobby that brings you joy and fun, not some kind of duty which stresses you out.
And I also know how you feel like because I already used to write fanfiction a few years ago and I loved it and then this phase just ended and I lost interest in it and I didn't write or read for a few years. Last year I started to read and write fanfiction again and I enjoy it. But who knows how long this will last...especially because I'll start my study in september and I will hardly have any time for fanfiction (at least I expect it to be like that) and I already can't find the motivation to write sometimes now even though I have a lot of free time at the moment. Well, we'll see.
And just like you, I really want to finish my stories because I enjoy them and other people enjoy reading them. So I know what you mean when you say that you feel sorry about quitting fanfiction.
I don't know if you'll read this or not but I wanted to tell you that I understand your decision and that you shouldn't feel bad about it. Studying is already stressful enough and you should use the little free time you have for something that relaxes you and brings you joy. That's the most important part!
I like the idea of someone else finishing your stories because your storylines are definitely worth it. Unfortunately I won't be able to volunteer because I already have my hands full with my own fanfiction ;)
Just one question: you won't delete your account, right? Because that would mean that we won't be able to reread your stories later on. You would really do me a favour by just leaving your account to gather dust so I (or we) can dust it off later and rediscover your beautiful stories :)
Well, long story short: this may sound cheesy, but I wish you all the best for your studies and your life in general and I hope that you'll be happy with what you're doing!
Thank you for sharing your ideas and stories with us! I always enjoyed reading them (so please don't delete them)!
xo PablosGirl