Reviews for Skyfall
srufan chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
Wow...that's a lot to lay on over dumplings and almond chicken ! But that being said, I'm certain that as overwhelmed as Flora feels, she also feels that much in relief because now she has those pieces of her mother's past that help her understand her own life a little bit better...there was a severe lack of Francis in this chapter but I understand why he wouldn't be present for the conversation. I would love to see a chapter told entirely from his point of view where he gets to talk to his babies and he decides he wants to learn 'lala-bees' to sing for the babies, since he is the 'big bo' and he 'sets ah-samp-ah' lol I also cannot wait to see a baby shower for Flora from Holly, something she doesn't expect since she feels like she is still getting to know Elijah's family...even cooler would be to see the many pieces of the family all mingling together at like an engagement party or a baby shower barbecue or something like that...cannot wait for me!
Myboygeorge chapter 17 . 9/24/2013
Well DasKamel is a fluttering candy-coated mess lol
And I'm neary there myself - I love the ch when you write just for your characters...they are at their best when their attention is on each other and not te drama drama out in the world ... A beautiful little oasis
DasKamel chapter 17 . 9/24/2013
*melts* that is all ! Whee !
Myboygeorge chapter 16 . 9/24/2013
This was everything I could have asked for of these two - my fave two of the Lily joy Universe...and whyvdidbyou make us wait so long for a new ch ?! Worse than Daft Punk and the guys who make Sherlock for the BBC combined !
DasKamel chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
*sobbing joyously* one word - HOORAY !
takapuna1 chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
Yay engagement :)
Stanatic 13 chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Yay! Yay! Yay! The engagement finally happened! I'm so excited for these two. I know they'll just be an amazing little couple. I can't wait until these guys officially tie the knot, and I'm really glad that Francis is so excited about it too. Can't wait till the next update! ;)
takapuna1 chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
Love this chapter :) should I be googling leprechaun tossing or may it come up later on ?
myboygeorge chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Awww a welcome distraction indeed !
A little tip - unless you are going to include every single person you rhymed off in that list of various nationalities in the family, like give them each a line of dialogue, that is the kind of thing that should be peppered through the chapter...putting it all together at a single shot like that means it is a big load of information for the brain to keep straight, especially if no names are given
That said, I adore Phoebe, can we see more of her in the future please? Perhaps she comes in as a babysitter for Francis when Elijah wants to take Flora out on a date?
Myboygeorge chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
Get 'im Flora! That was seriously intense! Don't mess with a mama!

Also a thought - you glossed over a seriously happy moment like a prologue to the chapter and dedicated the rest of the time to the drama...I wanna see Flora have more happy!
Stanatic 13 chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
Who ah! That's some crazy stuff...and I'm so excited about it! Now I can't wait to see who this "supposed" sister is. I think its really creepy that her dad just suddenly shows up. Thank God Kevin was there! And I can't believe he turned 42! They grow up so fast! Anyways, I can't wait to read more with this story line. Until next time, ;).
takapuna1 chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
oooooohhh O.o new person/challenge :)
takapuna1 chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter
myboygeorge chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
Hooray for Jessica and Yoshi! Yea yea yea! And I totally get Flora's apprehension :) but see? No reason to worry
Stanatic 13 chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Aww this was a sweet chapter. I'm so glad that Yoshi finally proposed! Now it's Flora's turn. I loved when Melissa and Kitty made an appearance. I don't hear much about them recently. Kitty is so grown up! Well I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm sure it'll be just as great as this one. ;)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »