Reviews for The Toxin Scandal
Shelleymh chapter 69 . 8/10/2016
I'm a fan of Julie Parrish and Mike Donovan. I enjoyed this story. I am glad that Mike and Julie got back together. I didn't care what the show did to their relationship. I am glad that Sean is doing better. I didn't care for Julie's mother. I don't care for Julie's ex Steve.
Can't make a name chapter 70 . 5/11/2016
I thought I had 3 more chapters ROFL
It ended so sweet. I was thinking oh here is where steve inserts himself again but no .

Awesome end
Can't make a name chapter 68 . 5/11/2016
It looks like Julie and Mike found their way back together in spite of Steve. However, got a feeling he is going to try one more thing.

Very good job. The story sounds true and certainly has its share of ups and downs. I like that
Can't make a name chapter 63 . 5/9/2016
Julie and Sean may be building a sound relationship

I love that not only did Julie have a party but Resistance members were able to meet again.

Also that Sean joined in and caused no problem

Melissa is gone. Hopefully she leaves town as well

Looks like Julie and Mike may get back together

Maybe they have something for those sick from red dust
Can't make a name chapter 57 . 5/8/2016
I hope all goes well on the store run with Julie and Sean

It's nice to see the resistance getting together

Feel for kyle
Can't make a name chapter 54 . 5/7/2016
It feels like Sean is going out of his way to irritate his father. Acting out. .. a call for help perhaps

I am thinking I was wrong about Mike. He just wants to take care of the person he loves. Now that Steve has backed off. ..he just seems better
Can't make a name chapter 48 . 5/6/2016
I am happy to see that Julie is feeling better. I get the feeling from the story she is still drawn to Mike but her head is telling her for her own being to leave not only Steve but Mike. Really needs a new start.

Both men are not allowing her to figure things out for herself. Now I find Steve sort of a stalker. Mike almost clinging, but not. Not sure how I feel about him now.

I keep changing my mind mind about Steve so who knows how I will feel a few chapters later
Can't make a name chapter 34 . 5/5/2016
I thought I was really going to dislike Steve but I am finding he is not a bad guy.

Also my feelings of Mike being a good father is falling. I am thinking you may be showing in your story he needs to step up more. I am glad he's helping Julie, but I don't see him doing that with Sean.

I would like to see more of Sean now

The secret of the discs ... I can't wait to see what happens there
Can't make a name chapter 28 . 5/4/2016
Having someone you love struggle to get well is heart wrenching. Nice job

I was truly looking for Connie to be the bigger of the two. However, the conflict is still in play. Actually adds to the story.
Can't make a name chapter 16 . 5/3/2016
This Steve guy doesn't sound like he should be trusted.

Wonder what Connie will think of Steve then
Can't make a name chapter 13 . 5/2/2016
I was really sad to hear what was done to Willie

Should be interesting to see how the story goes with Connie.

Really good read so far :-)
Can't make a name chapter 10 . 5/1/2016
Awesome Julie makes. I like that she sees Ruby and she gave her the nudge to move forward

Said that Sean reached out to Mike but he was not there. You just know it adds to Seans baggage
Can't make a name chapter 3 . 4/30/2016
Have to say this is so well written. Very well thought out. Enjoy the read so far :-)
Can't make a name chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
Interesting Maggie and Chris have a child. Love he is called CJ

Sad about Sean though

Definitely interested to see how things go
Can't make a name chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Wow. . . The takeover by the Visitors has ended.

Elizabeth actually went away with the Visitor leader for peace.

Julie and Mike...Sad

Love lots of info in the first chapter gets you all set for the story.