Reviews for Of Footy Pyjamas, Stuffed Otters, and Heterosexual Hand-Holding
I loved this, it was wonderful. :)
psonny97 chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
I quite like this story, I've just got a tiny remark. In Norway we are tought English from the age of 6 until we've finished our education, and so most Norwegians are nearly as good in english as they are in Norwegian. Being fluent in english is a requirement for hospital staff :) We are also obligated to learn a third language of their choosing from middle school thorough high school, one of the three options being French, so it's highly unlikely that they would've needed a translator :) (Don't take my English as an example though, I'm 16 and still learning) Also, it's spelled Bodø :) Other than that, awesome!
TheSoulOfAStrawberry chapter 28 . 5/2/2013
That was fantastic! Ah, the plot moved so steadily and the descriptions were brilliant- yeah, it's nice to see some properly researched work every once in a while! I like how you kept it platonic as well, so there was more focus on the drama; I was actually squirming with discomfort and stuff of the descriptions about Martin's condition! And you wrote the friendship between Martin and Douglas really well. AND YES I totally got those references. You're not the only one that makes them... Even John, with the Miss Marple and the geese (from Uskerty, because no one ever gets that one!) Great work, keep it up!
Ashblood chapter 28 . 4/27/2013
Thanks for this fic, it was really enjoyable to read, well written, detailed and accurate.
Aqua Mage chapter 28 . 4/27/2013
Very nice fic ;)
RoEleventyone chapter 28 . 4/27/2013
A lovely ending. I'm so glad Martin's better. Thanks for writing this! -Ro :)
P.S. (I ship Martin/Douglas like crazy, for a sequel in which the hand-holding is not heterosexual after all...?)
patemalah21 chapter 28 . 4/26/2013
I enjoyed the story very much. Every time I got an alert in my email I got so excited. Thanks for a lovely read.
WikketKrikket chapter 27 . 4/26/2013
Read all of this in one go, though I realise I've sort of caught it at the end! Really enjoying it so far and looking forward to the next chapter :)
Ashblood chapter 27 . 4/25/2013
I'm glad Martin's out of the hospital.
I'm also glad that Arthur got to push Martin for a little while, but not too long, thankfully :P
Great chapter!
RoEleventyone chapter 26 . 4/24/2013
(I love this fic, by the way.) Are they reading Neverwhere? -Ro :D
bruderlein chapter 26 . 4/24/2013
Nice... Martin finally is getting really better... btw, are they reading Neverwhere by any chance? :)
Ashblood chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
I'm glad that Martin is finally able to talk again. It must feel a lot better than having a tube down his throat.
gemstone1234 chapter 24 . 4/22/2013
Words cannot describe how much I am enjoying this. Just thought you should know.
Ashblood chapter 23 . 4/21/2013
Neverwhere! I was reading it ten minutes ago!
Poor Martin must be getting fed up by now.
Ashblood chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
I love Arthur! He's so cute!