Reviews for The Hour of The Wolf
Guest chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
this story is going a bit fast lol
Liam chapter 28 . 8/17/2013
Very good but no reunion of the Starks :(
lilnudger82 chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
I can't stop reading, so I stopped to review. Great story so far!
Ejwrites chapter 22 . 5/23/2013
Hi, just a little critique. Writing is ok, though longer chapters are usuall better. Also, change your numbers. 300,000 is extremely high. Aegon came to the Stormlands with 10,000 men. The north maybe another 10,000, the vale around 30,000, the river lands, 5-10.000 and the a reach about 70000. Highest you can get is about 150000 and that's pushing it. Redo your numbers.
Shamrock Red chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Arya's always been my favourite character. She's just so badass, it's amusing. I wonder if her brother knows she's alive...
Shamrock Red chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Is this Peter Baelish? Aw man, I can't imagine him being a very good father if it is!
Shamrock Red chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
An interesting start, I must say! I think it's quite intriguing to see the view of someone who might've stood in Robb's shadows all his life to suddey step up to the challenge.

My advice would be to edit the note at the beginning. Whilst it offers a good backdrop to the story, it's a little intimadating to the reader stopping by for a glance- and will most likely put some off. Perhaps you can integrate it into the story? Maybe in a conversation or something?

Just a small piece of advice. It has lots of potential! x