Reviews for Secrets of Past
Rockman57 chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
thank you for responding to me and answering my question. im excited for future chapters. if tsukune is gonna get awesome powers then i can only imagine what moka will get since she is a shinso and the daughter of akasha. she is gonna get really scary when shinso power fully awakens.

i have noticed that there were a few grammar problems in this chapter. if you read this chapter you will find them. other than that, this a great chapter and as i said before, i look forward to more.
tsukinopen chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
awesome, I love the last part
the old lady gets that koji is tsu's father right?
flynnstone628 chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
i am really enjoying your story
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
They talk too much. No serious fighter would explain exactly what he's doing as he's doing it.
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Why are you using the grave accent instead of an apostrophe? They're not the same character and it makes it hard to read.
Lord Destroyer chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Looks like Moka wasn't enjoying the party much until Dalila made an appearence. And of course, what party wouldn't have a pervert?

Sounds like those three in the village are in for it, seeing as the old woman might've been expecting them.
Lord Destroyer chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Moka, Moka, Moka, deny it all you want, but you are in love with Tsukune, all the signs are there. So stop living in Denial City already.

Honestly, why can't Silver Moka be more honest with her feeligns the way Pink Moka is.

Love the small, very small backstory with Akasha Bloodriver. Ugh, why do I get the feeling that Seth is going to be pain. Love Anne though.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Dang tsukune needs to get sronger and be a better fighter. Please update.
Rockman57 chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
the only way i can see an elderly lookin vampire is if she was turned into one when she was already really old. other than that, i cant see vampires getting like that. especially because according the lore in the RV universe, vampires never grow old.

im just wondering how she got like that. perhaps you could explain. this isn't a flame or anything just want some clarification.

great chapter btw.
Lord Destroyer chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Moka gets to meet her relatives, that's nice. It'll have to be Silver Moka since they might tear apart the meek Pink Moka, that's a toss up.

So Tsukune's dad is a monster hunter after all. I wonder what he'll do once he finds out that his son all but a monster himself.

Awww, Silver Moka does care about Tsukune, especially throught the parting advise she gave him about his father. And now Tsukune will learn about his father. didn't get that from Mount Hakurei from InuYasha, did you?
Lord Destroyer chapter 4 . 5/8/2013 Tsukune's dad some sort of monster hunter or something? That's what I read so far seem to indicate.

As for the OC's, don't worry about them being Stu/Sue. OC's only are Stu/Sue if they are way too powerful than the strongest canon character, too popular, too flawless, and overshadows everyone else, especially the main character(s). If they are there to add to backstory, to be part of the background, or part of the story minimally, then there's no problem.
tsukinopen chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
cool their in the village
badkarma00 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I really find this interesting. If you need beta help, I'm willing to assist you. I only recently discovered this anime, and only have the animation to go by, but I've been beta reading here for some time.

If I can help let me know. And great work!

Bad Karma
tsukinopen chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
so tsukune is human...
i wouldn't really call koji a monster
technically he's not?
then again witch seem to have human bodies
tsukinopen chapter 5 . 4/12/2013