Reviews for The Furies
happy molecule chapter 2 . 10/24/2002
hey,

this is a REALLY good idea! it totally rocks! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZ finish! I wanna know wat happens next!
Lil chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
What a great twist! I hope you continue this story soon. (I don't think I want to wait for two months to see what happens next!) :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
I loved it! Cannot wait for Chapter 3 - Will Sam ever be able to forgive Jack? Don't leave me hanging to long and keep up the great work :-)
PurpleAllium chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
WooHoo! Chapter 2! Now just for me please write chapter three! IP
Computer Guy chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
Ok... NOT LAME! Maybe a little short, but NOT LAME! I loved it! Write more, please! And never stop writing!
innocent choir girl chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
IT IS NOT LAME! hehehehehe and YES YOU TOOK TOOOOOOOO LONG TO POST! But it was great! OMG! When are you going to post? Because I was like great...my day sucks...and then I was like how well there's nothing good to read on ...and then I was like OMG! SHE FINALLY DID IT! YEAHHHHHHHH!

PLEASE FINISH SOON?

: )

Chrislyn Star
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
I disagree with some of your critique. It was short, but it was in no way lame! Don't take so long this time...
Computer Guy chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Ok I've read this and I'm telling you its REALLY good. You have to finish this or I bug you until you do! Nice Job!
bongo chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
good start. keep it going
innocent choir girl chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
hey! Just wanted to let you know that I just HAD to read this again! And if you don't update soon! Well you better...anyways it's just about the only GOOD story in the stargate section right now...well that's on the first page anyway...cause they're this really excellent story too it's called IN TRAINING and it's by these two brillant authors...I think they were Sarge and innocent choir girl? Hmmmm ever heard of them? They are awesome! Anyways...just wanted to let you know how great you are! Wonderful as always!

Chrislyn Star
Faith chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Cool! Please please continue ASAP!
SamInChicago chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Really like it so far. Can't wait to read part two.
PurpleAllium chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
How can you leave it like that! Loving the story loads, im a big S/Jer, have written a story like this one myself (dont worry there aren't that many similarities), but haven't had time to finish it yet. More soon please!
mdlee chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Wow, Absolutely intriguing, can't wait to find out what happens next. Where did you get the idea of the furies? Do you already know where your going with the story, if so how long before we can get another fix? great work.
littlerikki chapter 1 . 8/16/2002