Reviews for The Easter Egg
Holly Evans chapter 1 . 5/2
1. Misaki would never put on the maid outfit and 2. You have terrible grammar. All I will say.
LW12 chapter 1 . 1/13
Cute and funny
leafa-chansao30 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
That was really good.
Neko Satashi chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Lol it's Easter today and I found this yesterday thinking "meh ima read this tomorrow :D"

But like can you not bold the letters o.o
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I like it but please change the boldness of the letters.
lv90047 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Aww. Even though this was a oneshot, I thought this was extremely cute. I squealed so much. :)

An awesome oneshot. I hope you write another one like it. ;)
heartless241 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
hahaha xD
TheAkirasama chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love the story but the only problem I have is that Misaki keeps calling him Usami-san when he is called Usagi-san by Misaki. It bothered me.
Elo there chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I liked this, truly, but your missing two vital things in the story. Capitals, and paragraphing. Also, I'm pretty sure you mean 'Easter' not 'ester'.
I honestly can put up with longish paragraphs, but whenever a new person starts to talk, you have to give them a new line. Otherwise the story becomes hard to read. Also, you should put a paragraph in after every new idea. (As in, if he was reading something on the couch describing what was happening around him, that'd be one, and if he then got up to walk to Takano's house (_' I've been watching sekaiichi hatsukoi re-runs too much lately...) that would be the start of the new paragraph.

I know I probably sound like a used dictionary, but I'm not trying to flame, I just think that editing in the paragraphing would be a great way to improve the story, and get more readers!
shuusetsu chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
OMG Misaki saying "harder please" would be a delight if he actually say it in the manga! very cute and nice! happy easter! egg hunt...!
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Sweetheart, this is adorable, but it hurts my eyesight, with the words coming all together like that. Why is Easter spelled like Ester? Is it supposed to be Ester? Our family never really celebrates it...