Reviews for Seven Days of Love
Fin-Fish Jun-Tenshi chapter 5 . 4/24
I cannot get over how BonneyQ put 'hoe' instead of 'how' in 'how perfect' because now it implies that Gray is a man whore!
SongBird1205 chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
Isn't there a cannon thingy that Juvia made the shirt for gray? And ya know he lost it in between the battle? What if the thing that he needed to talk to Juvia about was that ? Idk I just over analyze thing sometimes... Like the story tho!
Xire88 chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
Actually I agree with you I see musica and reina as gray and juvia but I am hoping that juvia won't die like what had happened to reina...
Anonymous chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
Gruvia for the win.
Kyogan Saori chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Oh my gosh I became a girl with bleeding nose. XD
ivyheart21 chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
I almost bawled at the thought of Juvia dying. I'm being dead serious! I Love your fanfic SOOO much but that part right there was almost too much! Keep up with the great work! The raw emotion that can be pulled from this is more than expected in a fanfic and this is truly powerful! BUT you CANNOT kill either of them! :D
NelielNyx chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
*Crying* This is wonderful, painful but amazing
NelielNyx chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Dios, esto es buenĂ­simo! Hasta ahora, este es el mejor capĂ­tulo .
Ariel Tran chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
Hey Bonney, you forgot Day 07 :P
Yuki Kusanagi chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
I personally think Reina is look more like Erza than Juvia but you have a point, her background story is more fitting with Juvia. Only 1 day left, right?
You did a great job
Yuki Kusanagi chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Sorry for the late review. Gray being jealous is C.U.T.E hahaha
And Laxus just being Laxus, didn't care and didn't understand
Lanvia chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Pleeasee make a Laxana fanfiction (LaxusXCana) Pleease :3 ?
Lanvia chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Natsu OMG! HAHA XD
Lanvia chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Yes we are Gruvia fans and we don't know sanity XD Can you like.. make a NaLi fanfiction for me? There is just too much NaLu fanfictions and I think NaLi has more of a connection than NaLu so pleeeassee? There is just too much NaLu fanfics and not enough NaLi fanfics.. :/
Agrias-chan chapter 4 . 5/19/2013