Reviews for Facet
Foxtrot Agent 21 chapter 4 . 6/9
I liked the first one, understood it and chuckled a little when I got to the end. Seems vey much like h Corpus. I also understood the second one, Grineer, I believe. The third... confused me. I will admit that that one flew right over my head. The fourth chapter? Absolutely loved it. There's a lot of mystery surrounding the Tenno and the Orokin and the Lotus, especially. What we know, we know from random pieces in-game and those are mostly vague. Our most detailed information comes from the Stalker. From him, we know that once the last war was done, the Tenno killed the Orokin. The fourth story really hit on the desperaty of the Lotus in calling upon the Tenno for help. I truly enjoyed it, and while I liked most of the others, it is the fourth one that I'm favoriting this for.
broken soldier chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
I cannot convey how amazing this was! Just too amazing!
Oskartio15 chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
This is just... pure genius. PURE GENIUS! Where I turned more to the combat side of the game, you focused on the subtleness behind it. Oh my god. DEN OUDA DEN! FIVE STAHS! A! GIVE THIS GUY A COOKIE AND A PAT ON THE BACK!
Seriously, this is amazing.
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is not a review for this fic. Sorry. About that Doctor Who/Megamind crossover, War stories. Nineteen billion people? Who were not Daleks? Doctor Who never said any such thing. And even if the TARDIS key was stolen, only the Doctor can use it.
Crimson Dawnbreak chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Aaaah, and finally, a chapter about the Lotus. excellently done, my fellow Frame rider.

Crimson Dawnbreak chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
And now, just when I thought I had this figured, it takes a turn to the tenno. niiiiiice!

Crimson Dawnbreak chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Oh, this is getting cool. and now, I see that this is actually about the grineer, if you know their back story, and even if it isn't, it could be. bang-up job.

Crimson Dawnbreak chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Oh, no big deal, just the whole creepy, corporate, do-this-or-mysteriously-take-a-walk-out-an-airlock thing. no big deal.

Seriously though?

This is freaking awesome. I presume we're reading about some corpus guy here, and he's soon gonna have a run in with some frame riders. Keep up the good work!