Reviews for Facet
broken soldier chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
I cannot convey how amazing this was! Just too amazing!
Oskartio15 chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
This is just... pure genius. PURE GENIUS! Where I turned more to the combat side of the game, you focused on the subtleness behind it. Oh my god. DEN OUDA DEN! FIVE STAHS! A! GIVE THIS GUY A COOKIE AND A PAT ON THE BACK!
Seriously, this is amazing.
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is not a review for this fic. Sorry. About that Doctor Who/Megamind crossover, War stories. Nineteen billion people? Who were not Daleks? Doctor Who never said any such thing. And even if the TARDIS key was stolen, only the Doctor can use it.
Crimson Dawnbreak chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Aaaah, and finally, a chapter about the Lotus. excellently done, my fellow Frame rider.

Crimson Dawnbreak chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
And now, just when I thought I had this figured, it takes a turn to the tenno. niiiiiice!

Crimson Dawnbreak chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Oh, this is getting cool. and now, I see that this is actually about the grineer, if you know their back story, and even if it isn't, it could be. bang-up job.

Crimson Dawnbreak chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Oh, no big deal, just the whole creepy, corporate, do-this-or-mysteriously-take-a-walk-out-an-airlock thing. no big deal.

Seriously though?

This is freaking awesome. I presume we're reading about some corpus guy here, and he's soon gonna have a run in with some frame riders. Keep up the good work!