Reviews for Manifesting Destiny
fanfictionalcolic chapter 8 . 1/19
Cool and funny story. I am now going to check for the longer one
Elizabeth142 chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
I hope you post the longer version as well!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
Uuummmmm...what?
Dollybigmomma chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
I sure do hope you take that complete thing off and finish this! It's awesome! I love period stories.
Grace chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Wow. I can't wait for the longer version! I thought it was really good, but in the longer version I'm hoping it will extend past them going home, and maybe include more details about Bella searching for Charlie. It seemed a little farfetched that she would go out there alone without having really informed Charlie first. I mean he could have moved or died for all she knew, leaving her stranded in a unfamiliar place.
But yeah. I will definately be keeping a look out for the extended version.
Grace chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
The. Fuck. ...?
I'm kind of shell shocked right now. I dont really know how to respond... I feel like I should say something, but I just cant figure out what...
Very good writing?
lellabeth chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
Oh, what an annoying place for it to end! They're only just beginning. I'll happily read the longer version but I feel as if waiting is going to drive me crazy, as there's so much potential for these two. I can't wait to see where you take it. Thank you for sharing.
lellabeth chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Oh no! I hope neither of them regrets the consummation. It wasn't done at all for the right reasons or under the right circumstances, but I hope that now they're stuck married to one another some sort of love can grow between them.
lellabeth chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Oh dear! What an absolute mess. Poor Edward probably thought she was trying to run off, and no doubt his feelings were horribly hurt. Bella has tried to help others and managed to end up ailing herself.. I have no doubt Edward will be a good husband to her, but it's definitely going to be rocky for a while between the two. Very interesting plotline you have here.
lellabeth chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Oh, poor Edward! Left all alone at the station. Even though he wasn't keen on the idea of a bride at first, it must be horribly disappointing to think he has one and then be left there alone. My heart aches for him. Beautiful ending to this chapter.
lellabeth chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Gosh, poor Rosalie. What a horrible ordeal for it. How kind of Bella to try to find a way for E/R to stay together, though. I only hope Edward is understanding of it.
lellabeth chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Oh dear, poor Rosalie. Something not so nice clearly happened to her on the train, so thank goodness Emmett was there. I wonder if Rosalie is meant to be Edward's wife but will end up falling for Emmett instead? Can't wait to find out.
lellabeth chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Aw, Edward :( Never nice to see a strong man be lonely. His reasons for wanting a wife are admirable, and I only hope whoever steps off the train is as open to the marriage as he is.
lellabeth chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Very interesting start. I look forward to seeing where you take this, because these types of stories are my guilty pleasure.
chatterbox33 chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
I definitely would enjoy reading what happens next. I really liked this story.