Reviews for Tomorrow
chimika chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Continue? Yes please!
Very good chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I liked it. Especially since you modeled it after the dialogue in the show. It's like I can see their hidden feelings that weren't portrayed while on the TV. This is one of the many reasons I like reading.
Romanticize chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I'd love it if you continued it. Even if it's only one more chapter. :) Maybe do drabbles or series of one shots of them? Was very well written and as other pointed out, in character too.
TheLibraryOfTheTardis chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I really like this, is there going to be more? It is written well and you have kept them both in character, good job :)
GSM0822 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Thank you so much for writing this. Please continue! I really like this!
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Good! I'd like to read more fer sure!
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This felt so sad and hopeful at the same time. I really loved not only the Doctor's very realistic emotion, but the way Clara understood them. It's a key fixture in their relationship that she just seems to get him more than others. Loved it, and believe me, you're not the only one dying at how cute they are.
Hannah Tennant-Cumberbatch chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Asdfghjkl my shipper heart is very happy right now, this is so perfect. Omg I ship them so much
AnimagiPotter chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
CONTINUE YAAA
WinchesterSmile chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I loved it! Please continue!
esthealice17 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Cute! :) I love it! You should continue it I really like it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Absolutely loved it! Make more chapters or stories maybe? ;)
Stormageddon123 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
CONTINUE! For gods sake CONTINUE! I saw this episode last night and absolutely adored the interplay between Clara and the Doctor. Ever since Asylum of the Daleks, I've loved Clara! She's fantastic. I mean Amy Pond was incredible, but in three episodes, Clara kicks poor Pond out of the top spot in my books. I normally try to avoid shipping the Who characters, just because in my opinion very few of the characters would work well together. But I can definitely get behind 11/Clara. Sorry, I'm rambling...I'll talk about your fic now.I loved this little oneshot and I really really REALLY want it to become a longer story. I think you did a magnificent job of capturing the emotions and thoughts of both Clara and the Doctor. In fact, I can confidently say that you accurately put into words the last few minutes of the episode AND put a bit extra with your own little twist to it. You took something already established on screen, perfectly captured it in words, then somehow made it different but the same. I'm extremely impressed. That may not sound like much coming from a guy that was impressed by how well his grilled cheese turned out, but for what it's worth...I'm completely blown away. So! I'm afraid I've rambled a lot in this review and I think it might be four or five times bigger than any of the others so far...but I'll definitely be watching this to see if you do decide to continue. Good job and thank you for writing this! Not enough writers get thanked for putting their time and effort into the stories people enjoy reading.
bethanria chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Continue please!
cdsnow chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Awe continue. It is nice to get their point if views!