Reviews for Firefly
lovely bloodcry chapter 17 . 8/20/2016
Was that the end or will there be more?
TimelessReader chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
Nice update.
kissinghollie chapter 17 . 5/27/2015
I'm crazy about this story line. Looking forward to another amazing installment, hopefully quickly. Kissinghollie
megameneko707 chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
Yehoo! I practically did a happy jig when i saw that you updated! Well, i just hope that all that ships didn't sinks like the titanic instead it comes out strong even when a huge iceberg crashes into it. That jori scene literally gives me the fluff and warms my heart. I also wanna read the horror story that jade told them. Thanks and ciao
megameneko707 chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
Please update this! You promised not to leave it unfinished! I love this story and i want to see a happy jori ending! Onegai, author-san!
ScottyBgood chapter 17 . 12/12/2013
I'm glad you decided not to leave them in the woods. I'll be waiting to see where this leads. Enjoy the rewrite, and the rest of the year.
FallenAether chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
i love the chapter and cant wait till you resume
TimelessReader chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
So they finally discover the truth. It will be interesting to see how David will react when Tori and Jade finally discover their feelings with one another. Poor Tori, but hopefully the misunderstanding and confusion will be solved soon. Will their be more interaction with Tori, Pablo, Doc, etc. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
ScottyBgood chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
Things are getting complicated. Will Jade and tori be lovers, or sisters? We will find out.

Cat's found an interesting way to sell Gatorade. Jade is a good sales pitch.
FallenAether chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
good work on the new chapter and nice twist with their mothers, cant wait for the next release
TimelessReader chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
Nice update. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
ScottyBgood chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
Trina is short for Katrina, so this whole name thing is getting kind of freaky. I guess it's something to focus on as I unravel the complex relationships between Jade's family and friends. Or I could just let it go and enjoy the show.
TimelessReader chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Nice update. Can't wait to see the next update but sad to see it will be awhile before that happens next.
TimelessReader chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
I can't wait to see how the whole tango thing will go lol. As for the mystery child, it seems a bit unusual for the plot but if executed nicely it could very well fit in well with the plot. Either way can't wait to see what you will do.
ScottyBgood chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
Stories do that, run away. I'm likeing the developments. It seems that Jade and Tori have a history. Jade's extended family is interesting as well. I guess this will make more sense later. Once you write it, and the story lets you know what it wants to say.