Reviews for Our Dark Saviour
Please update
Galacter chapter 1 . 1/31
Sick f**k.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/20/2017
Hi! I just found this story and it's absolutely brilliant! Please update :)
Gurgaraneth chapter 17 . 11/18/2017
Love it plz update sn
Laurie24 chapter 17 . 7/22/2017
tabala chapter 17 . 6/29/2017
two years is not a frequent update :(
Tes chapter 17 . 6/24/2017
Hot Tamale:

That is the most ignorant comment I've seen in a while. Wow. Closeted pedophiles? That says more about you then it does the people you're referring to. Did you ever think that people see themselves as Harry and just fantasized being with an older, handsome man OR that the story only made sense with him being that age during certain events? No of course not. Because you and so many other readers out there are so narrow-minded and refuse to think there is any other explanation other than the way you see it.

Also sex makes the story weak? That is the lamest excuse I've ever heard. Sex or no sex, a story is only as strong as the overall story. It doesn't matter at all if it does or does not have sex in it, it matters if the characters are developed and the story is good.

If you don't like it, don't read it then. Its all right to have constructive criticisms but there was nothing about your comment that was constructive.
magicanimegurl chapter 17 . 6/14/2017
Just found this and its good. Update and write on!
Braken chapter 17 . 3/16/2017
This is so cool continue please !
ArtsyPaintDoodle chapter 16 . 3/9/2017
This is for Hot Tamale or whatever. Are u kidding me! What is your problem?! If you were paying attention then you would know he is 13 not 11! And if you have a problem with this then just don't read it! There are ample warnings on this story telling you what to expect! If you don't like it there is no reason to say in such a repugnant way! If you think he is a bit young, yeah I kinda agree but you should say something like "I think he is still a bit young"! You know what is disgusting? Flaming. Ugh!
ArtsyPaintDoodle chapter 17 . 3/9/2017
Ummmm... So I just wanted to say this is a great Fanfiction. It's really sad that you discontinued it or at least I think you have since you haven't updated in 2 years... I don't know if you're even reading this and you're probably not. I hope that you have not discontinued this. I just wanted to say I think that Harry is a little young. I mean in the movies , he still looks like a child at 13 but at say 14 or 15 he looks handsomer? That sounds so weird... Anyway, I hope your muse just decided to go on vacation or something and you will be returning to this.
Lots of Love - Me :)
Momo chapter 17 . 1/15/2017
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 1/6/2017
I just wanted to point out that Nagini is not a horcrux just yet.
In case you wanted the info; wiki/Horcrux

Otherwise, I really love your story!
randomplotbunny chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
This is awesome! Will you continue?
Young Otaku chapter 17 . 10/1/2016
It's been more than a year since this amazing fanfiction was updated, are you sure its not discontinued?
I really wanted to know what happened next...T-T