Reviews for Our Dark Saviour
Laurie24 chapter 17 . 7/22
PLEASE PLEASE!Update soon
tabala chapter 17 . 6/29
two years is not a frequent update :(
Tes chapter 17 . 6/24
Hot Tamale:

That is the most ignorant comment I've seen in a while. Wow. Closeted pedophiles? That says more about you then it does the people you're referring to. Did you ever think that people see themselves as Harry and just fantasized being with an older, handsome man OR that the story only made sense with him being that age during certain events? No of course not. Because you and so many other readers out there are so narrow-minded and refuse to think there is any other explanation other than the way you see it.

Also sex makes the story weak? That is the lamest excuse I've ever heard. Sex or no sex, a story is only as strong as the overall story. It doesn't matter at all if it does or does not have sex in it, it matters if the characters are developed and the story is good.

If you don't like it, don't read it then. Its all right to have constructive criticisms but there was nothing about your comment that was constructive.
magicanimegurl chapter 17 . 6/14
Just found this and its good. Update and write on!
Braken chapter 17 . 3/16
This is so cool continue please !
ArtsyPaintDoodle chapter 16 . 3/9
This is for Hot Tamale or whatever. Are u kidding me! What is your problem?! If you were paying attention then you would know he is 13 not 11! And if you have a problem with this then just don't read it! There are ample warnings on this story telling you what to expect! If you don't like it there is no reason to say in such a repugnant way! If you think he is a bit young, yeah I kinda agree but you should say something like "I think he is still a bit young"! You know what is disgusting? Flaming. Ugh!
ArtsyPaintDoodle chapter 17 . 3/9
Ummmm... So I just wanted to say this is a great Fanfiction. It's really sad that you discontinued it or at least I think you have since you haven't updated in 2 years... I don't know if you're even reading this and you're probably not. I hope that you have not discontinued this. I just wanted to say I think that Harry is a little young. I mean in the movies , he still looks like a child at 13 but at say 14 or 15 he looks handsomer? That sounds so weird... Anyway, I hope your muse just decided to go on vacation or something and you will be returning to this.
Lots of Love - Me :)
Momo chapter 17 . 1/15
UPDATE!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 1/6
I just wanted to point out that Nagini is not a horcrux just yet.
In case you wanted the info; wiki/Horcrux

Otherwise, I really love your story!
randomplotbunny chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
This is awesome! Will you continue?
Young Otaku chapter 17 . 10/1/2016
It's been more than a year since this amazing fanfiction was updated, are you sure its not discontinued?
I really wanted to know what happened next...T-T
Hot Tamale chapter 17 . 9/14/2016
Harry's a violent psychopath, and Voldemort, a well-known violent psychopath is also a pedophile. Seriously, Harry's eleven. What the hell?

And the last several 'chapters' are primarily sex- related, a sign of a very week story. But regardless, he's 11!

Suggest deleting the pedophilia. Maybe you're catering to closet pedophiles...

Seriously wish there was a way for readers to block stories from authors that post this stuff. No issues if he was of the age of consent, but honestly, this is just creepy and I feel gross even having viewed it.
GinHanelle chapter 17 . 8/23/2016
OMG! What are those dreams about?! Exactly. Now, I want to know. Way to get me all interesting in a story only to make me worry about Voldemort all the time! XD He's my favorite, don't hurt him!

(anyway, thanks for sharing this fic. It's a nice lighthearted read and I am having fun laughing at Harry, etc.)
(It's amusing reading your AN's too. Very humorous. Quite the odd life you have, or rather, different from mine, so of course I am intrigued)

Updates more often, huh? lol, jk. I am a patient person and can wait for you to find the time. Goodluck.
xsam3 chapter 17 . 8/17/2016
keep writing
Lana chapter 17 . 8/12/2016
You haven't updated in almost a year and a half. The story has been abandoned hasn't it...
If you abandoned it at least say so in the disc so that people don't get their hopes up.