Reviews for And the Meek Shall Inherit the Galaxy
Ralmon chapter 36 . 4/11
Well, it was a good story. Kinda forced, corny and preachy at times but it is good enough.
ZimmMaster chapter 19 . 4/9
Something is seriously wrong with the text after Saren is told to find the vanguard. Very strange and distorted. Wanted to let you know.
Zenog chapter 22 . 3/21
So I see that you’re a Bill Waterson fan. Really enjoying the story so far. Can’t wait to read more.
myafroatemydog chapter 18 . 3/10
Pretty great chapter. I was wondering if he was going to be one or not
myafroatemydog chapter 17 . 3/10
Good chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 16 . 3/10
This was such a good chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 15 . 3/10
Pretty great chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 14 . 3/10
Pretty great chapter. The Asari should join the league
myafroatemydog chapter 13 . 3/10
Pretty awesome chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 12 . 3/10
This was a great chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 11 . 3/10
Well at least jack is happy great chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 10 . 3/10
Such an excellent chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 9 . 3/10
Pretty excellent chapter
Rekmar chapter 49 . 3/9
What a story !
I started to read because it was the most reviewed story on Mass Effect, And it well deserved it's place.

One of the only problem I have is with Shepard being a golden child with no flaw (punching bullies is hardly one, more so when you make friend with them afterward). Even that can be put under the fact that Shepard is supposed to be the best that Humanity can produce.

Every interactions with your characters are believable, with so much different personalities...

I also like what you've done with the carrier. No matter how hard you punch, you're nothing against a swarm of bees. I mean sure, big gun are... well big, but they're useless if they can't hit their targets.

All in all, very good worldbuilding, with a good story to support it wich promise to be even more exiting with Heaven.
Plus I really love the quarians.

Thanks for this story, for sharing it with us.
myafroatemydog chapter 8 . 3/9