Reviews for And the Meek Shall Inherit the Galaxy
WillItWork chapter 49 . 3/23
So I downloaded and read this, since… you wrote a novel. And that's great! Also, massively late to the party, so my per-chapter reviews basically would have been ‘this is fun reading! thanks! See you next chapter!’ and while perhaps ego-stroking, it's a little silly.

Now at the end, I can say — wow. Massive crossover, everyone gets a shot. And the verisimilitude of everyone having some justification, even the Designated Bad People. You carried out your change, and justified it, and whenever you come back, I'll be looking forward to more in Book 2.

Thanks for sharing.
DarkDanny chapter 32 . 3/23
32 chapters in and you finally drop the goddamn Johnny. Anyways, I'm liking the story so far. I'm very late to the party, but in my defense I wasn't reading Mass Effect work from anyone for a very long time. Onward I go.
coincidencless chapter 28 . 3/17
N'Zoth, hmm? I see what you did there!
coincidencless chapter 6 . 3/15
*looks at Bill of Universal Rights* You expect me to read ALL this?!

And all those quotes from older times, and just everything... this is all coming off as VERY preachy. Sure the Council needs it, but at the same time are they really just gonna sit there and be /preached/ to? It's pretty cheesy.

Over all, still enjoying.
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 23 . 2/22
I don't get it she hates the League why would she?
I can understand her hating her dad and maybe Cerberus but hating the League makes no sense
MrRobertsIII chapter 42 . 1/31
Excellent.
MrRobertsIII chapter 37 . 1/31
Great fic! Love your take on the ME series.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2016
I love poetic you are, seriously that last bit on the author's note was beautiful
Zailackar chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Nice quote, it made me curious and looked it up. I also think it is pretty relevant to the plot line you introduced to the story. I look forward to reading the remainder of the story.
CMVreud chapter 31 . 10/21/2016
Now the nail is hardened. From the forge direct into the icewater.
CMVreud chapter 30 . 10/21/2016
In regard of the poem, there is a race, fantasy though, where "you fight like a woman" is the highest praise for a warrior.
CMVreud chapter 29 . 10/21/2016
Ouuuu- cryptic prphecies about the future are seldom what they seem, but I belive you that Jak will bekome a Worldeater.
CMVreud chapter 28 . 10/21/2016
Love can bloom? DO a "In the grim darkness of the second Millenium..." next please. Please!
And the Bells of Armageddon are struck again. And again. And again.
Or perhaps something more Lofecraftian?
CMVreud chapter 23 . 10/20/2016
Bah, politics. Just hang 'em high and brave the winds and the saltey sea.
CMVreud chapter 22 . 10/20/2016
Y'know, I wondered if there would be an extra curriculum for the older and/or higer Tiers at Bain Academy. Especially I have the idea of a class called "The rule of two", introducing backstabbing and Game-of-Thrones level backstabbing, the goal of this class, if it's existing at all, to find and to beat the Sith Master and his apprentice. (Now THIS sonds like something Cerberus would do)
3,632 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »