Reviews for And the Meek Shall Inherit the Galaxy
I doubt in this AU TIM is stupid enough to buy that shit from the collectors.
I can't belive they fell for the shot on Tuchanka since they know the Trurians better than that! You don't even know how to write these characters anymore do you?
Fuck this dog shit story how ate they supposed win if that happened to Tuchanka? Of course a Lefty like you will probably pull something out of your ass.
Liara is a bitch.
I wish Johnny could be with both Jak and Tali.
Trying to make other strong races conform and become client nations is exactly what Bullies do.
The league ain't guilty of hubris or envy you stupid fucking lefty.
The league has done absolutely nothing wrong.
Philip shouldn't of apologized to that stupid little shit that's like one of abolishers apologizing to a slave sympathizer because that's basically what the citadel did to the Krogans and Quariana before they threw then away when they weren't needed anymore and with how the treat them like shit like the wannabe slavers the lefties treat people nowadays.
Johnny is being really fucking annoying stupid pos here the only way to have piece with the citadel is by being under them like the good barbarians we are and by introducing another genophage to the Krogans and letting both them and the Quarians die off while being under them as well fuck that shit.
I'd rather have the league wiped out than know tow to the citadel.
Fuck Mirands Lawson that dumb bitch for hating the league and fuck that Drell we believe equal opportunity not outcome which is way better than equal outcome because equal outcome means everyone except for the elites are living equally shit lives unless they're snitches for the elites whereas equal opportunity means you can get somewhere through hardwork, being smart, and having talent while being a good/moral person and at least we tried to and successfully did cure the genophage of the Krogan the citadel would've let them go extinct I hope the large kicks both the Citadel's and Reader's asses and wins I just wish they became friends with the Geth as well before canon starts.
I said stfu I don't know why it says study for.
Wolfman 217 please study you annoying self projecting heterophobic sexist SJW.
I love how that bitch Aethyta still thinks her side are the good guys despite the fact unlike the league they would be the first ones to use relays as weapons without any hesitation.
3,833 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »