Reviews for And the Meek Shall Inherit the Galaxy
Pteaset chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
So good
Thewhitewolfofchange chapter 4 . 10/1/2018
In cannon the Quarian fleet was a juggernaut and plenty of Turians even said they weren't sure if their entire fleet could take them own and win
Rick O'Shay25 chapter 11 . 7/24/2018
Garm didn't erase Jennifer's memory, so why wouldn't she recall it to tell Wrex?
Rick O'Shay25 chapter 10 . 7/24/2018
Lol, wow, such language from a 7-year old girl. XD
Do Krogan give spankings?
What does Garm mean when he replies, "That's the plan"?
Ctrl F to see where I mean.
Blackberry Avar chapter 9 . 7/11/2018
Where the Asari say Goddess! And the Turians say Spirits! The Humans say... Holy SHIT!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2018
For those who believe the bill ascension rights could never happened there was an actual bill that was made on earth that is almost exactly the same so it's not too far out of the realm of possibility
Curiously Wandering chapter 6 . 6/2/2018
I know this is a old story but this really riles me up is how unprofessional the Human Millitary is acting, wtf is going on holy shit.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 5/3/2018
Brilliant though the structuring was a little... odd.
Ilireanwri chapter 15 . 4/25/2018
Hmm, I hoped with a different Illusive Man Cerberus would for once not be led by a megalomaniac... but it seems that won't happen. But who knows, maybe they won't become a terrorist organization.
Ilireanwri chapter 9 . 4/25/2018
Erm, well... Reading about Miranda bonding with Xen was equally adorable and disturbing (and a bit creepy as well, I mean they bond over dissecting Organs of all things...), but I focus on the adorable part of it :)
I really like this story and how you integrated the Quarians and the Humans, how you got Wrex on a crusade to drag the Krogans back to a point where they are an actual civilization again and have Mordin help him and Bakara :)
Ralmon chapter 36 . 4/11/2018
Well, it was a good story. Kinda forced, corny and preachy at times but it is good enough.
ZimmMaster chapter 19 . 4/9/2018
Something is seriously wrong with the text after Saren is told to find the vanguard. Very strange and distorted. Wanted to let you know.
Zenog chapter 22 . 3/21/2018
So I see that you’re a Bill Waterson fan. Really enjoying the story so far. Can’t wait to read more.
myafroatemydog chapter 18 . 3/10/2018
Pretty great chapter. I was wondering if he was going to be one or not
myafroatemydog chapter 17 . 3/10/2018