Reviews for Do Fairies Have Tales?
AngelZWolf chapter 2 . 6/7
Could you update pls!?
Shy girl chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
Please continue its getting so good
Marie-S-Raven chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
I would love for this to continue. Really, really love for that to happen. It's just SO GOOD! Pretty please?
ChocoChipKitty chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Oi! I just realized there's no more of this! And you haven't updated in nearly a year! And so I logged out to review again!

...I hope ya pick it back up eventually, that's all I wanted to say, I guess. 'Cause it is darn cute, and would make a great story. And I know for a fact I'm not the only one to say this! :3 So yup!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
*very sad face* poor dear Lucy! Oh, poor, poor dear darling Lucille?

XD

...I'm sorry, that sounded dumb, didn't it? X3 Oh well. This is really good, and the letters were so heartfelt! I'll continue reading this tomorrow. Gotta work on TOAA 'cause I wanna get the chapter out today, and I've got too much stuff to do for the remainder of the day.

Anyway, see ya!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Squeeeee! I had hoped you'd written it! Time for some fun and stuff and a little angst and NaLu and GaLe and WHEEEEEEEEEE! :3
Ms. Haps Happen chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
FINALLY! It has been too long, but the wait was definitely worth it. Been waiting for the letters. I really, really am curious of the contents of the letters Lucy's guildmates wrote her.

As to the chapter, it feels more like a filler than that of a part of the story. A way to signify the passgae of time and to connect the previous chapter to the next one. Atleast, that's what it felt like to me. I can't quite remember the feel of the story. Oh, it is still there, but not as profound as the first chapter.

I wonder what Lucy will do about the arraged marriage? I bet running away with her sisters - Levy and Erza - to go on an adventure. Ooh, the mischiefs the three will come up with!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

'til then. Ciao!
SakuraWindChime chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
I love the story so far! Especially the letters, they are so heart felt. It in no way felt sloppy - you did great :)
BookFreak112 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Yay! I'm really excited you are back to writing this! I can't wait for the next chapter!
axlorg89 chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Wow, interesting!
Renae-Bookworm chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Ahhhhhh... I'm ready to start crying, but I have one question for u will Lucy come back? I know it's a stupid question but please I'm dying over here!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
YES thank you for updating this! I can't wait to read more, haha. Keep up the amazing work:)
ScbaStv chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
WOW. What a start. That was actually a really good ! So how come you haven't updated in over a year!? I don't think even Lucy would've made us wait that long :( Anyway, I hope you will continue soon :)
Nalulover13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Very interesting! I am looking forward to more!
lolyousaidbucket chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I should of been reading this right after USHA! Amaziiiiiing.
Please update soon! If you do in a week or so, I'll give you a cookie AND a hug. Yeah, coz hugging me is very inviting... xD