Reviews for Home Free
Frostyfall chapter 4 . 6/12
okay, you NEED to keep writing the next chapter. I don't mean I WANT you to keep writing the next chapter. I NEED YOU TO UPDATE SOON OKAY?
Shimbashi chapter 4 . 6/12
Very mysterious & overhelming plot about Luffy-Marine. I wanna continuation! PLEASE! please! e!
Hakuei Shirei chapter 4 . 4/17
This story is amazing so far! Can't wait to see what happens! Just wait til Ace learns that its Luffy's place he's invading, lol! Seriously, can't wait, this is great!
bakasaru264 chapter 4 . 4/16
Eeeeh you stopped there? I'm sorry I don't mean to complain after you have updated with so much going on in your life but... Please! Please don't abandon this!
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/16
This is one intersting story about Luffy the marine. I hope you still have Ace and Luffy and Sabo as brother because I am a big fan of ASL.
like2314 chapter 4 . 4/5
update update i want to see ace and luffy do it for the fans
Ruritto chapter 4 . 4/3
Ahhh this is amazing! I really enjoyed reading it and hopefully it hasn't been abandoned OTL
Inkwell of Stars chapter 4 . 3/30
Wow this is great. Luffy as a marine, but with his convictions and his nakama, is such an interesting idea.

Thanks for the lovely story!
Hs ggghb
Marion chapter 4 . 1/30
Super! :D
Vivement la suite !
Bonne continuation!
Mad Y u e chapter 1 . 1/11
Oh, no. I've just re-read this and omg is so hilarious sjsbxjsbsbdhd i freaking love it
THIS NEED AN UPDATE, PLEASEH. -Rolls in the floor- please please pleaseeeee3
No matter how many times i read it, it always make me laugh. But some scenes are just so funnydhs like Ace's big idea, or Marco's curse (i cant take him too seriously with the yoi, i love it gdi), Ace's excuse ('swimming'), THE RIVER WITH NO FISH AJDJSSJS, and all the strawhat crew behavior. Its so perfect.

Again, thank you for writing this 3
AzureSea8 chapter 4 . 1/3
This is soooooo exciting!
Pleaseeeeeeee update!
freeze47458 chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
Please update the story again soon!
CeKhay chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
I'm just so curious with how fine a line Luffy seems to be playing with being a Marine and wanting to be free on the sea. And how he managed to keep all his nakama with him cooped up in that marine base. And now I remember that yes Luffy and Ace do know each other, but then how did Ace no see that Luffy became a Marine? Or that he's sneaking into the base Luffy's commander of? So many questions I just want to know the answers to. Because really if life great joys are in the way, I would really appreciate just a summery outline to the end. :D

CeKhay

P.S Seriously summery outline.

P.S.S Really though

P.S.S Much Appreciated
CeKhay chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
So sidenote do Luffy and Ace know each other back from the Blue Sea? Or is that going to be a big plot point? If you've given up on finishing this I really could just use a summary or outline so I can have closure. Closure is great...

CeKhay