Reviews for In the Footsteps of Others
Fox of the darkness chapter 8 . 2/25
Please update! Cant wait to find out what is going to happen next! 3
ChocoSpazz chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Aw it was getting so good! Is this abandoned now?
Devicious chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Oh no, I was somehow sure this would be completed! D: Oh, well. I guess I'm gonna have to follow the story in hopes of continuation... I must admit though, I would've never guessed I'd follow anything related to DNAngel like, ever. X'D It's not... an anime/manga I care to read about in general. Still, it's not a bad idea: two kaitous having some kind of a showdown is always fun.
SupBunni chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Daisuke, is that you? Heh, the new character sounds a lot like him and judging by the title of the next chapter, I'm guessing he is. XD DN angel and Detective Conan, how pleasant.
Head Games chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
After being out of commission for a year and a half or so - I never even got to finish OFaW - I was too excited to see that there was a sequel with eight chapters already that I had to go and read the first chapter.

After moving, car accidents, etc, etc... I need to read OFaW again. With so much that's happened the past year it'll be like going through a new story I already know I love.

P.S. This chapter was a good read; a new OFaW story with the characters of old is always a must read. It will take a while, but I can't wait to get caught back up with everything.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
It's really good. I like your idea of introducing Dark!
Suezanne chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
D. man I haven't read that in a long time
chibianimefan26 chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
noooooo! Please update quickly!
D chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Does this means the foutain is a memory of a witch? :S
bluebeere chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Hahahahha I just realized that they are in the world of D.N. Angel ! But I love it ! Cannot wait forte next one !
FFaddict chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Just so you know, I'm cackling evilly with the possibilities of this fic.
More please?
ElizabethBathog chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
YAY! Update! I think you have them in character and i hope you update this again soon! Love it :D
Guest-san chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
please quickly continue! .
so excited at whats coming next
mya chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
is it an issue like the order of events or something?
*how to formulate sentences* hmm...
Guest-san chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
muahahaha i knew the moment i saw Dark's first heist note *evil smirk*