Reviews for In the Footsteps of Others
bobbyneko chapter 8 . 6/25
This is nice and fun!
Spade chapter 8 . 5/8
I love your OFAW fanfic, finished it today and started reading this one. This one is pretty good too, seeing Dark's and KID's interactions is the best. I love how Dark just can't read Kaito at all, it's really funny. Though it also makes me think that it would be interesting if Dark fell for KID, I mean wouldn't it be hilarious if he just changed to Daisuke out of nowhere because of it? And a jealous Shinichi, do want. But well, I saw that you wrote that Dark/KID wasn't happening, so I will just keep my imagination to myself haha~

Well, looking forward to the update!
ElizabethBathog chapter 8 . 4/16
After some year ore so i am back and have reread this! XD Love it and i have gotten a account on here! :D Thank you for the work you do and i hope you will take the time to update this soon and i will probably reread some of the others you have writhed that i have read ones before! XD
LadyKarma18 chapter 8 . 4/2
This is brilliant and I really hope you update it soon :3 I remember in the prequel Conan/shinichi told a quote to kaito about grey I know it probably has nothing to do with it but it would be awesome if Pandora was like Krad and Dark, only another world version of them or it's from the DNA world and ended up transported to the DC/MK world. Anyway hope you update soon
Fox of the darkness chapter 8 . 2/25
Please update! Cant wait to find out what is going to happen next! 3
ChocoSpazz chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Aw it was getting so good! Is this abandoned now?
Devicious chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Oh no, I was somehow sure this would be completed! D: Oh, well. I guess I'm gonna have to follow the story in hopes of continuation... I must admit though, I would've never guessed I'd follow anything related to DNAngel like, ever. X'D It's not... an anime/manga I care to read about in general. Still, it's not a bad idea: two kaitous having some kind of a showdown is always fun.
SupBunni chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Daisuke, is that you? Heh, the new character sounds a lot like him and judging by the title of the next chapter, I'm guessing he is. XD DN angel and Detective Conan, how pleasant.
Head Games chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
After being out of commission for a year and a half or so - I never even got to finish OFaW - I was too excited to see that there was a sequel with eight chapters already that I had to go and read the first chapter.

After moving, car accidents, etc, etc... I need to read OFaW again. With so much that's happened the past year it'll be like going through a new story I already know I love.

P.S. This chapter was a good read; a new OFaW story with the characters of old is always a must read. It will take a while, but I can't wait to get caught back up with everything.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
It's really good. I like your idea of introducing Dark!
Suezanne chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
D. man I haven't read that in a long time
chibianimefan26 chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
noooooo! Please update quickly!
D chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Does this means the foutain is a memory of a witch? :S
bluebeere chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Hahahahha I just realized that they are in the world of D.N. Angel ! But I love it ! Cannot wait forte next one !
FFaddict chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Just so you know, I'm cackling evilly with the possibilities of this fic.
More please?