Reviews for The end justifies the means
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 2 . 2/3
I didn't like what Draco did. Was that the only way he could win over Harry? No. He should have put more effort into getting Harry to like him back. I really want to hex Draco's balls off. Bleh.
sampam69 chapter 2 . 1/25
This wasreally good :) :)
babyvfan chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Wow. Damn. And Yes.
Wow because of the idea. Damn because of the story. And yes because I love the ending.

Though I'm still peeved that Draco caused the pregnancy, which to him was the only way to get Harry to be committed to their relationship, I still found this story interesting. And different. In most cases of no-strings relationship, usually Draco is the one to initiate them and Harry is the one who tries to convince him otherwise. Happy to see a change in the atmosphere. Once again you did a really good job
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Dear God, wow
Vivianne95 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
cute sory ;)
DemeRain chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I hoped that those idiots who hurt Harry got burned in hell.
Drarry4eva chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Aww, was a good story. I really enjoyed that. Not a fan of Harry sleeping around like that, it makes him slutty. But I still really liked this.
lil joker 1989 chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I really enjoyed the story and I'm happy Harry never found out about what Draco did :)
Mickey chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Very sweet
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
OMG I love this so much. Everything about it is just so amazing! I love your writing style so much, and it works so well with the story. I love the ending to this as well. One thing I really like is how you had their love progress from the start, not having been there before the story began. It works so much better with canon, and in my ipinion, makes the love so much stronger :) good job overall!
DolbyDigital chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Scorpius is so cute! I'm really glad that Teddy sees him as a brother, and likes Draco too. I loved the ending - it was happy without being cheesy, and it showed that there were still some problems between them and that not everything was perfect. This was a great fic!
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is a really awesome fic so far. I feel kind of bad for Harry, but I also think that he gave up on relationships a bit too quickly. Three isn't really that many, and even if they did all end with the guy breaking up with him, it's still not that bad. A lot of people have had a lot worse happen to them. I love Teddy in this, and I'm glad that he seems to like Draco.
xXMyXBlackXChemicalXBridesXx chapter 2 . 5/20/2013