Reviews for Little Talks
twlightbella chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
Aww cute family
twlightbella chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Aww cute mother and son moment and also husband and wife moment
fanaticdA chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
Are you not writing more?
AmeriGirlTN chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
When I found this fanfic, I felt so dumb because I hadn't realized it was written by the same person that has the beautiful blog that I love. Crazy I know but I didn't. Anyway I loved reading about M/M and George but I'm really troubled about Matthew's lack honesty. If you truly love someone, you'd never allow something like that to happen not once but twice. He's naive but should have been able to build an invisible wall to prevent the second incident. But I'll leave it in your capable hands to get it all sorted out. Hugs!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
I really miss this story, I would love to see an update :)
MM chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Please update. I really love this story and with this chapter ending the way it did, I really can't wait what will happen next. Hope to see the next chapter soon. Love, MM
Willa Dedalus chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Modern Matthew and Mary this is right up my alley!
downtonlove chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
i just sat down and read this story. I've enjoyed the beginning but I'm not sure that I like this Matthew. The fact that he's been hiding information from Mary, and then willingly walk outdoors alone with a woman who has tried something before was wrong. I hope they can mend things between them but I wouldn't blame Mary if it takes her a long time to do so.
MistressBlack523 chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Your cliffhangers are evil and I love them! This was a great chapter !
Looking forward to the next chapter very much :P
Audrey C chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Awesome chapter. Really great conversations. So looking forward to how Mary takes Matthew's further explanations!
jmar chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
A totally believable chapter - M&M, although they love one another so very much, are also human & may behave illogically at times. It's human nature to do what is one's own best interest, so we often take the easy way out. Matthew had hoped for the best with his first encounter with 'the vixen', but now he must face the consequence. Mary does not want to be a doormat for anyone, so she reacts in a way to protect herself & her child, with anger. So now they need to face the truth, with honesty & forgiveness. And a meddling family for good measure.
xRaela chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
Hmmm so violet thinks something is odd- the plot thickens.
I liked her line about little talks going a long way or something like that- it reminded me of the title which was good.
More soon please- very soon?
Downton.fangirl chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
Yikes! Cant wait for the next chapter! I hope Mary eats this girl alive haha or Violet!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
I'm excited to hear the second half of the conversation! I loved this chapter I thought it was very well written and I like how you've included the other family members :)
oiseaus chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
Perfect! So proud of you, as always!