Reviews for Growth Unhindered
harripotterette chapter 5 . 5/14
Aw, and this is it? I was lovin' it!:(
harripotterette chapter 4 . 5/14
Never mind
harripotterette chapter 3 . 5/14
Why IS he being so chummy with Draco?
harripotterette chapter 2 . 5/14
This chapter is much better written.
harripotterette chapter 1 . 5/14
Very flat, but still worth reading.
IloveHeat chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
Hey! I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Sorry you quit on this but thanks for sharing. I think I will go check out what else you've written. Thanks again.
sortofbored chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
It's a very cool story. I do hope you'll continue it some day.
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
This was really cool!
Yaw613 chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I Really appreciate it And Liked it a lot.
ToddGilliss chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
time to come back and to restart this story back up
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This is maybe the craziest interpretation of Dumbledore's "normal childhood" idea I've ever seen. All witches and wizards go to magical school at 11, obviously staying out of school is highly abnormal. "Force power upon" Harry indeed, for all Dumbledore knows he deliberately stunted Harry's growth and would be making him sit in classes with 11-year-olds at age 16, leaving him far less powerful than the average wizard of his age. Normal people just don't pack many years of education into a short interval, education takes time no matter how hard you try. Then he wants him to fight Voldemort with basically no education? Sure, it turned out all right as Harry wasn't as ignorant as Dumbledore thought, but by all rights it shouldn't have, and it's hard to believe even Dumbledore is THAT mad or that the rest of the Wizarding World would just sit by and allow it. Not that it's not entertaining, just sayin' that the basic premise is pretty out there.
jayods chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Enjoyed reading this so far. Good job. Looking forward to more.
shubhendu dutta chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
A very good start of the story, hope you will be posting next chapter soon.
rowan1025 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Are you actually going to start updating once a week? It's been over a week since you announced that you would, and over a year since you actually updated.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
awesome fic so far! harry is awesome!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)