Reviews for The Great Valentines Disaster
Love it!
angel897 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
lovely story to read
boobearhplover chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Do yo plan on writing any more for this story? If you do I cant wait to read it!
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I'll take Meddling Minerva over Albus any day...unless she starts twinkling on a regular occurance...that's a sure sign that you've gone too far, lol. It was a lovely piece :D
LuresaSWTOR chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I love the first paragraph, which just encouraged me to read the rest of the story. Very fun and lovely to read.
Merilinel1997 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Oh how I love a meddling Mcgonagall. She can be so much like Dumbledorr sometimes ;)
Rosajean chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Cuuuute! Love it!
Anna Doherty chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
What a sweet bit of fluff I loved it. Anna
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I loved how Severus saved her "Muggle style" but even more how it was mentioned about him forgetting he was a wizard there at the end. Of course the rest of it was delightful as well, just that last bit had me giggling.

Thanks for writing.
HnH chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
That was sooooo sneaky! Very well done. Enjoyed this fic. Loved the way his brain overloaded. Mine does often... -sigh-
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Lovely story, whilst entirely amusing also lmao!
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Such a sweet snippet! And I also want to thank you; I received some rather distressing news a little while ago, and your story has helped me to calm down enough to think rationally.
Well Wishes & Happy Summer Holiday,
P chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
That was sweet! :D Oh, I love Professor McGonagall, she is a cunning helper ;D
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Haha, meddling Minevra. Lovely fic.
Arxia chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I think my feels are exploding with giddiness. The very last part with McGonagall was just too much - I burst out in a fit of giggles in the middle of a library!
I love this very much. Not too-sappy, and he rescued her Muggle-style! Ahhh, Love it. :)