Reviews for nothing is easy, nothing is sacred
Anonymous-Deactivated2017 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Firstly, you shouldn't feel guilty for shipping something from a *children's* film. People do it all the time, especially in fanfic. fanart, etc. As along as it's done well, and tastefully, then you have nothing to worry about.

Secondly, this was a well-done piece. I've always been fascinated by the concept of reincarnation and long-lost loves (it's one of my favourite tropes) and I liked how you incorporated it with Tooth's memories and what she represents. And, being a Jack/Tooth shipper, I think this is absolutely heartbreaking yet endearing and adorable all at once.
guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Im crying this was so beautiful oh my god your writing is absolutely incredible
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Your writing...just...your writing *faints*
QuickStar chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Honestly someone can spin-off a stories from this concept. Great story glad I went back to read finished ROTG stories.
momosky chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This story was recommended to me by Her Head In the Clouds and I am happy I checked it out. This story is truly beautiful. I love the concept and how it was executed. By the end, it left me smiling with a warm feeling in my chest. Excellent work, especially since it is your first rainbow snowcone story, and I look forward to more works from you.
Penderghast chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Beautifully written and perfectly staged. I'd love to see you write more of this pairing, since you do it so well. Keep up the good work!
LastOneOut chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
That was just amazing 3
strauberry23 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I absolutely LOVED it! This is one of the best JackxTooth stories out there! It was very creative, and I loved the story line. It was perfect! Definitely going on my favorites.
RockMafia93 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh wow, I really like this one! I've never seen one like it, actually. It's unique. With the re-incarnation and the memories and Jack being in every one of her "lives." It's interesting. :)
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
That was absolutely beautiful. (:
Mochi chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
good fanfic, So sweet. :)
viridianaln9 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love it, it was realyl cute.