Reviews for A Healthy Glow
FCTSyndrome chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Oh, I would LOVE to read about Tooth and the girls watching that video!
guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Ahahaha hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
...
Gotta love Tooth :3
Yuhi Fujimiya chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I would like to see a smut chapter, if you wouldn't mind. I love this couple.
Qwerty124 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Mxcky chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
OMG you MUST make a smut sequel! I have to see the security camera tape! :D

This is positively adorable. Thank you for the laugh!
Angelus HQ chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Lmao this was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. If only I knew what they did! (((o(x)o)))
CyXandrix chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
XD Oh this was wonderfully funny! 4.5/5 cause we didn't get the smut. I guess the question now is how ever to get that perfect score? ;P Wonderful job with this, it made me laugh so hard right when I needed it )

With Love,
CyXandrix
Utasaki N chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
*tears of joy* OH MY MIM I can't breath my stomach hurst for laughing and "IEEEEE!" so much I love it so much poor sandy he can't stop laughing to hard and poor north looks like he needs to get a new table and I bet Tooth is having a blast watching the video tape and sending it to Mother Nature right about now I so want to read their fun in Norths office so badly this I so have to tell my friend XDDDDDDDD
noali chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
OMG! This is hilarious! Specially the is not mayo! lol
I would like to request a little background :cough:smut:cough: to your wonderful shot!
The whole idea of glowing is soo funny! How come it was only Jack...? Was it because he was the receiver of affections! :fangirl moment: . 33
Please more!
Reid Phantom chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
No! Don't you ever, EVER compare Jack to the idiot pixie on steroids, vampire wannabee EDWARD CULLEN again! Jack is amazing and Edward is nowhere near Jack's league of sexiness!
WRATH77 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
lol, i,m laughing so hard right now, pffftt
YukiNeko chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
O
aquodox chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Omg, I was dieing while reading this!

This was hilarious! Now to spread the word to my friends XD