Reviews for She's definitely a guy
Dimechridon3 chapter 15 . 7/14
Please update
Melissa Fairy chapter 15 . 5/3
Noooooo!
Melissa Fairy chapter 7 . 5/3
NOOOOOO! FINISH THE DREAM!
Melissa Fairy chapter 5 . 5/3
i love this story! it isn't half assed!
TrifectanBlast chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Welp, shit's about to hit the fan drastically.
Frashix chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
You finally updated hallelujah!
Savage Kill chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
Ah she's so screwed... they both are if her sister finds out to, which she no doubt will later... lol

I'm going to guess that Sarah told her who her 'boyfriend' actually is, also why do i have the feeling that's she's going to try to play matchmaker as well?

Update soon!
Kaeee chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Loved how the chapter begings for it attracts attention, plus its funny... Actually the whole chapter is funny. Anyways, like every other reader, I will say, give poor Kaiko a break! Taking a break once in a while does good. I really admire your style and I really, really like this story, and I think speak for a lot of people when I say that you get a smile out of us whenever we read or re-read a chapter. Update soon for I will be waiting. Take your time, but please hurry up. ;P Je t'aime!
VoidDrifter chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
BWAHAHAHA! Kaiko totally didn't see that one coming! XD I'll be eagerly reading more.
AeonLegacy chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
Drowning, being close to entering a brawl, being hit on by a SIXTEEN year old and being caught in between the Farron sisters 'fight' and now enter Hope... What are you gonna do next to the poor photographer? Man, can never seem to catch a break with Kai(ko). Still love this story. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
Shepard...
Frashix chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
Ooh damn, that cliffhanger tho. You finally updated! Keep these great chapters comin' in :u
Lightarcana chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
Omg omg dude the cliffhanger!
Btw, welcome back :D and thanks for the great chapter i like it. Well.. I think serah or anyone should tell the truth about kaiko. I mean poor kaiko.. Ahah and omg garnet wth. Cant wait to see hope's reaction ;)
Dont make me wait too long hahaha anyway, goodluck for the next chapter!
LadyAmazon chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
I was waiting for something like that to happen. It was only a matter of time before Hope showed up
Frashix chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This made me laugh so much mmmmore!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »