Reviews for Rememberance
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Nn... I cannot say that I understood every part of this (especially because some of the terms are strange to me-like fey and sibyl) but... very good oneshot. You conveyed the tone really well, along with the sense of fate controlling everything. I wish I could say more, haha. Thanks for writing.
Mina Shay chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
I _liked_ this story! I know it's a bit (just a bit P) late to be reviewing, but I couldn't let the last reveiw be negative. It was very imaginative.

My only problem with this was that the excesive use of pronouns made it difficult to follow sometimes.
Transcendent chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Woke up in the morning, cleaned my room, had breakfast, did my hair, and got on the internet. All very routine. Hopped on AIM and got on FFnet...clicked to "Yugioh". Scroll down a few and what do I see?
A cliché sounding fic.
What do I do?
I read it.
What do I find?
GOOD FUCKING LORD PEOPLE. How can you make one story SO bad? There are EASY things you can do to IMRPOVE your writing. What are they? SPELL CHECK. It's not that hard to do! Open 'Microsoft Word' and it spell checks AND grammar checks and you don't even have to press a single button. JUST COPY AND PASTE WHAT YOU'VE WROTE INTO IT AND YOU'RE BASICALLY DONE. After that you just correct what it underlines.
For your grammar...USE WORD. You can also get a trusty beta-reader who knows their English (commas, periods, question marks, quotation marks, proper tenses, etc). If you can't find one (which is hardly understandable) ask someone to volunteer.
So do you all understand?
Probably not.
From who?
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
O... Interesting theory.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
This is a good piece of writing. The scene was vivid and kept my attention. I especially liked your explanations for the items' various powers.
deletethisreviewplease chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
I had to read this thrice over to figure out who each person was, though I'm glad you didn't give out any names; it was much more interesting that way. Very clever.

Ayod Botla
Talia Ali chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
This was... remarkable. You're very eloquent, and I enjoyed every minute of this story. The personification of the characters was quite realistic. I felt the pain of every character, their struggle, and finally the Pharaoh's sacrifice. Thanks for writing such a beautiful piece of art.
Chevira Lowe chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Angsty kalaediscopes of swirling, vibrant colors, textures, and all-around greatness. The explanation was totally believable, well-portrayed, and done with the unique, amazing writing quality I have come to label as 'yours'. You spared no petty details in this fic, and it showed. I loved the way you actually *mentioned* Horus, (Not like so many people, who seem to think the only Egyptian God is Amon-Ra) and the whole metaphorical value of this was absolutely AMAZING.

*random fangirl giggle*

Cheers, naa?

Honey Bunches of Death chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
I simply must compliment on your fantastic handling of writing in present tense. The style I mostly find completely obnoxious really enhanced the story. (A side thought though on the last three sentences - might they flow better if the third to last sentence was future tense and if the last two were future perfect? Of course I should talk because I have someone else double check all my tenses for me. This doesn’t damage the story.) You provide a very simple summary for such a wondrous story.
Cassandra chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Beautifully written. Absolutely gorgeous; I'm at loss for words.
Leigh chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Wow... This was really good. You also effectively, at least to me, explained your thoughts on how the millenium items became entrusted with the souls of the ancient Egypt. It was nothing short of wonderful! Do you plan on continuing your story into the actual series or is this a one-shot deal? You're very original and creative! Keep up the good work!

~Leigh ~-_-~
YuNique337 chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Are you gonna write more? This is good and the writing is very pretty:-) Great job!