Reviews for Kitty
Maiko Sota chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Very nice chapter. I can't wait to see what happens to Xander. The end was really good as well, I like how vampTara is.
LovingWolf93 chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Bad Xander. Attacking Tara. He should be punished. I look forward to seeing Tara attack him. I like Willow's compromise. Tara keeping her soul, but Willow being able to take it when she wants to see a bad Tara. Love that. Plus you get to see shy Tara and evil, crazy Tara. Great chapter. I'm glad Tara will still have her soul and be a vampire. I look forward to the next update. :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
Good Chapter & More Please
darkslayer97 chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
Great Update!
I was wondering now that Tara is a vampire again does she still have magic and will she use it? And I was also wondering now that Vamp-Tara's demon can be free will Vamp-Tara stop at nothing to not have it back? Can't wait for the next update! :)
Kingdomalith chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHA WILLOW IS SUCH A TROLL.
Oh my god, I loved it.
HehehehhahahahhehehhehhHAHAHAHAHHHehhehehehHAHHHAH HHHHHAHHAhHHH
DarkWolf300 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
hm Im intrigued about what "Daddy" is giving willow. I'll find out later ;D
faolan228 chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Ooh, that's adorable, even by demon standards.

Great to see more of these two. Hope you update soon :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
Legendary Chapter & More Please
LovingWolf93 chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Oh wow. Willow loves her? That's awesome. So happy. I love that Willow is still mad at Xander and that the Master isn't too happy with him either. I also loved Willow's comment about the Slayer and Xander. I also enjoyed the conversation in the shower between Willow and Tara. I wondered if when Willow drank from Tara if she'd do like Angel did to Buffy, but I'm glad she didn't. I also love how Willow couldn't walk out of the room without looking at Tara once more.

Great update. Can't wait for the next chapter. I love this story.
Maiko Sota chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
I like how the story is progressing. As soon as Xander mentioned the Slayer I immediately thought about the Wish episode and almost yelled "please don't let Willow die".
Kingdomalith chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
NAUGH SO CLOSE... yet so far...

Le sigh.
JustJane18 chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
Now they are sort of a couple on the run. Will Vamp Willow even be able to understand Tara's declaration of love? Will it make her happy or mad? Interesting developments.
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Super Chapter & More Please
LovingWolf93 chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Oh wow. I can't wait to see how Willow responds to that. I love how Tara managed to protect herself against Xander for a while, until Willow finally showed up. I also love how Willow held a cross necklace up and let it burn into her skin in order to get Xander out of the room. I wonder if they will tell the Master and who will be in trouble for it. Great update and can't wait to read more.
Maiko Sota chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
That was a pretty amazing chapter. Though quite different from the other ones, near the end anyway. There were a couple mistakes, but nothing really serious.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »