Reviews for Kitty
WillowFriendly chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Great Update!
Now that Tara said i love you to Vamp Willow. I can't wait to know how Willow will react to it. Will she be happy about it, will she get angry about it or will she just brush it off like nothing happened? Can't wait for the next chapter to find out!
Kingdomalith chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
XD Oh my lord, I loved it.

I don't like VampXander now, he's an ass :P

WHaaaaa cool! Willow can put people in Thralls hehe...

:D and that sex scene... hehe...

Oh my. SHE SAID I LOVE YOU?!

WUT.
Willara4ever chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Wow. Great chapter. I loved Willow's argument with Xander. Can't wait to see if Xander's going to retaliate against Willow by changing Tara himself or if he's going to lay low for a while. I also look forward to seeing when Tara will be changed, or if Willow will just keep her pet as a human. I loved the scene at the end where Willow was picking on Tara, and Tara's reaction to waking up naked with Willow. Very interesting chapter. Can't wait for more.
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Legendary Chapter & More Please
WillowFriendly chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Love this chapter!

I was wondering if Vamp Willow is starting to care or love Tara if at all?

Can't wait for the next update!
Maiko Sota chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
This was probably one of my favorite chapters so far. The story has begun effect my thinking, the only thing my friend knows about Buffy is the kitten poker, when he said "Buffy the kitty slayer" I literally fell out of my chair in the middle of class.
Kingdomalith chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
OOooh! Sassy Willow. Hehe I love it! Especially the Xander-beating and the last scene ;)
Bangel-love-bug chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
This is amazing you write Tillow/Wilara so well looking forward to next chapter keep writing :) It's amazing how this story actually stands on it's own aside from the show - this could be made into a series of it's own, you can really bring the characters to life in this story from the way you describe them to the specific dialouge that applies to each individual character - the way Tara stutters and each and every move they make...You have a wide volcabulary of descriptive words, personification, connectives, adverbs, adjectives and everything that one looks for in an amazing story like this one, i would actually pay to read this so all in all this is actually one of the best fanfictions i have ever come across - one word - AMAZING!
Maiko Sota chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Please keep going! I read all six chapters in one day and I'm going crazy it's so good.
I have the strongest feeling that even though Willow wants her to be bad and completely a vampire she's not going to like her as much as she thinks she will.
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Good Chapter & More Please
Willara4ever chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
That was awesome. Tara's human again? Willow's definitely feeling something for the blond vampire, and I can't wait to see what develops between them. Maybe Willow will get a soul? If not then I look forward to seeing a psychotic Tara. It'll be interesting. I loved the chapter. Great update.
Kingdomalith chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
*epic gasp of epicness* YOU DID WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?
GENIUS!
JustJane18 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I really liked the writing in this chapter. The ladies connection is very unique in this story, like Tara's need for Willow's blood, and comes across in a very interesting way. Looking forward to more!
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Great Chapter & More Please
Willara4ever chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
That was so cool. Xander attempting to get rid of Tara. Willow whispering to Tara in her sleep, Tara's realization about her thirst for Willow's blood. I loved it. My favorite part was the part with Willow talking to Tara while she slept and Willow's thoughts. It showed what was happening between the two vampires. I had a thought while reading this that it's almost like a long lost episode. Great chapter.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »