Reviews for Kitty
Kingdomalith chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Aww! That was absolutely amazing! I always love Willow's child-like way of talking ;)

BAD XANDER is an understatement! Say it with me! *chants* Stake Xander! Stake Xander! Stake Xander! Woooo!

Hmm... plan? Interesting. Now you've got me in suspense.
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Super Chapter & More Please
Riverwillows73 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
I have to say I'm really enjoying this story. I don't generally like VampWillow stories because they tend to be very one dimensional, or she's extremely sexually involved with VampXander - not my cup of tea.

You're doing something fresh here, and I'm really looking forward to more of it.
LovingWolf93 chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Wow. Drusilla sired Tara? That is very different from who I thought it would be. I figured Angelus or some random vampire or even Spike. I enjoyed reading the encounter between Angel, Tara, and the others in the graveyard. Plus that little bit at the end was captivating. I'm curious on what our favorite redheaded vampire was feeling when Tara kissed her forehead.
Kingdomalith chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
I KNEW IT! Drusilla! Dang.

Oooh, why would tPtB give Tara's soul a year LATER? Geesh. I wanna bitch slap them for being so stupid and having Tara feel bad for killing! She's a vampire for frilly's sake.

Oooh, the end part... hehe...hehe...hehehehehhe...hehehehehhe...
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Legendary Chapter & More Please
LovingWolf93 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Poor Tara. Killing someone, and not able to stop herself. I'm extremely curious to see if Willow does manage to remove Tara's soul. Can't wait to see a souless Tara.
Kingdomalith chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
*whistle* Dannnng! Willow's roon! Step-one-up for Tara! XD

You totally got the Master! Now, I wonder what will happen when Tara meets him...
Aww, Willow asking about getting rid of Tara's soul. *sniffle* They grow up so fast.

Aww, Willow makes Tara feed and kill. :D

Good Willow!
JustJane18 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
This is a fun story, in a really dark way! Lots of vamps, any Slayers coming to town?
LovingWolf93 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I wonder how she's going to handle drinking from a human now that Willow told her no animal blood. It's interesting watching Tara's struggle with her soul and desires. I look forward to seeing Angel's reaction when he figures out what's going on between Tara and Willow. Great chapter. I look forward to reading more. I'll read the "Second Chances" update later since I'm getting off. Love this story.
Kingdomalith chapter 2 . 4/2/2013

No telling The Master that Tara can do magic! BAD. *epic slap to Vamp Xander's face*

Anyways. The Master is Willow's sire! :D

Oh my god, Angel! XD

Hehehe. The "walk" and the conflict of emotions for Tara ;D
darkslayer97 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Great start can't wait to know what the Master want's with Tara now that he knows she a witch. And how Willow deals with it and Xander.

Can't wait for the next update!
LovingWolf93 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Cool. You had me intrigued the whole time. Willow seems to be drawn to Tara in a way that she can't seem to realize. I think it's why she put of that match the first time she played with them, and it also seems like its why she only used two matches the second time. Can't wait to read what the Master has to say. Good start and I can't wait to read more.
Riverwillows73 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
You have a really good start here!

Most of the Vamp Willow stories I've read involve a human Tara, so this is an interesting change. I like the concept, and I hope you keep writing it along with Second Chance.
Kingdomalith chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh my god.

That was absolutely bloody brilliant!

VampWillow is completely awwwweeesssoooommmeeee.

VampTara getting tortured, I felt kind of sad but happy at the same time because it's the start of something unholy and beautiful XD

LOL at Willow telling Xander off.

Did Xander tell the master? A-hole!

Ooooh Angel is protective.

I'm curious, will we find out who Vamped Willow? We never actually found out who Vamped her and Xander in The Wishverse.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »