Reviews for Once More, with Feeling!
ShadowCat55 chapter 1 . 2/26
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update
Nine-Tails001 chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
How can I refuse when you ask s nicely? But this is an awesome story so far.
FinalGuardian chapter 6 . 2/18/2015
Very nice so far
jonathan11197 chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
I like your character, story is good so far! Happy writing
SpectorChris chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
This is amazing cont please I want to see what comes next for Harper:) and one is to wonder where is Booker right now?
KingNova3 chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
so far everything is pretty good, but I hope the relationship in this story between liz and booker will be just as good as in the game or better.
Vaguedesu chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Awwww, Jack getting a bit sweet on Elizabeth. I like it alot! Thank you for updating this story, and can't wait for the next installment!
Rose of the Nile chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Greetings. I just spent what little time I had reading your story and here's what I think: it's grand. I love Harper. He's adorable and likeable. I can already see his character development and I love it. I love what you're doing with the story, I love how it's written and while there are errors here and there, it's very easy on the eyes reading wise. I can't wait to see what you're going to do next. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

-Nile
NoOneInParticular17 chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Well I'm done.

One main OC I can handle but multiple is just to much.
KhAeL chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Hi! It's been a while. Wll if talking about what you're going through helps, I'd be happy to hear you out. Otherwise, I wish you the best. Awesome chapter, btw! Finally Elizabeth and Jack meet!
Shirou Fujimura chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
HA!

Also, I'd like to make a guess about Harper...is he really from a different timeline? Like he had his own shit that he effed up in his world and was sent on the same trip as Booker so he could prevent his own timeline from being effed up...
Revenge of the Red Pen chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Glad to see an update to this story. It's pretty good and I really enjoyed it. Every story needs some set up chapters for future events so I think this one was fine. I really can't wait to see what's going to happen when Jack meets his father (if you follow the story...)
Macro And Micro chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Personally, I think that adding another Lutece is a bit much, but so far the story is good. i do wonder if you are going to go in a different direction than the original story but I am sure whatever happens will be good.
Tomovnikov chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Either the Irish in the vox populi was something I didn't notice or you've added it as part of your story. Either way treat them well, my best mate is Irish. Great story as well.
Anilat chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
Every single chapter read was amazing. I was so enthralled by it that I almost threw my phone when I went on the last updated chapter. The way you stayed true to the game is my favorite and how you never lost the character's personalities while making the storyline your own. the detail is bone chilling and there was no skipping paragraphs with this. Adored it.