Reviews for Pixie Dust
I really like this it is very unique and you seem to be from the generation where tink is a bit of a bitch to anyone she doesn't like or gets jealous she did try to kill Wendy twice I think and her personality could be a fun pairing with naruto also I know you will get shit for it but it would be HILARIOUS if she notices hinata stalking and instead of telling naruto she keeps it a secret and tormented her a bit like being smug and getting attention from naruto when she hides or pulling a prank knowing hinata can't react loudly without naruto noticing I say this as a day one hinata fan but it would be funny.
Wow some hinata bash there I don't completely disagree but feel you took your explanation too far it puts your reasons and credibility in question and feels like you over emphasized Her faults You are not wrong about them I just want to point out most were weak at the start especially naruto, ino and sakura pre shippuden and she is now the official love interest but once again you were not necessarily wrong just too far
KyuubiMakai009 chapter 2 . 1/10
Huh, "pervy Tink"... Didn't see that coming.

I agree with you about NaruHina. And the fact that Kishimoto made it Canon got me psychotic! There is nothing romantic about stalking a person, regardless of whether you want them to notice you or not—in fact, it's actually fucking creepy, I tell you hwhut (Cookie for you if you recognize the meme).

As for the pairing, I find the idea of NaruTink to be strangely interesting with their size-difference situation. And I also imagine Kyuubi's thoughts on the matter to be potentially enjoyable for those who like the comedy aspect of any anime/manga story, fanfiction or otherwise.
KyuubiMakai009 chapter 1 . 1/10
This story so much win.

I definitely want to see more of this one. The number of shenanigans they could get into are practically limitless if you add little Tinker Bell into the mix. What I want to see the most is Jiraiya's reaction to the Pixie... and whether or not he'll write a new volume of "Make-Out Paradise" based on her infatuation with Naruto. XD
Love the fic. Never thought I'd read a crossover like this.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
A bit too cutsy for me, Haha, but I did find it an interesting concept. Might try my hand at a Disney x Naruto crossover because of it.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
Fuck u
kid aztec chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Please don't forget this story, it's really interesting.
crazyone-oh-one chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
OMIGOD! Please update soon! PLEASE! This is such a beautiful story!
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
AMAZING then that Hinata became the canon wife of Naruto huh? I'll admit you have VERY good arguments in your rant, but a few of them are moot, one she does get with naruto with just ONE confession, no they never talk again UNTIL they are almost a couple, (he saves her at the last movie and WHAM they are husband and wife) so yeah the fanfics moving at the speed of light with those two actually DO make sense, in a twisted anime/manga way, I don't know if naruto and hina work either, and I don't think sakura and sas work, this anime/manga is problem the ONLY one I like the fanfics BETTER then cannon.

Okay enough of the rant, yeah tink might be a good addition but he needs to SHUT UP with the "pixie dust" and LIE HIS ASS OFF, tell people it ONLY works for him and as PROOF he can show he's the only one that can understand her. I mean not tell a soul more (not even the kage) NOBODY else!
CyberRutoPrime chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
I'm thoroughly amused by this concept. Now that I think about it this will probably be a good story because of the fact that both Ruto and Tink can be stubborn as hell when they want to be. I think that this will be one of the better "Naruto gets a partner" stories.

And as to your Hinata rant... Must suck for you that it's been revealed as the main canon pairing huh? I myself am neutral when it comes to her, but I also agree that there are much better ladies for Naruto to be hooked up with.
Itharax chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Love it! Please update this soon!
DigiPokeNinjaDragon Fangirl chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
about #11. If Naruto didn't SEE someone he knew on some level die, the Kyuubi wouldn't have been able to influence him enough to get to 4 tails. The fact that she told him she loves him right before affected him enough to skip to 6, mostly because, honestly, I doubt anyone ever told "I love you," let alone a girl, so hearing it for the first time, from a girl no less, and then having the person who said it die in front of him immediately after, would naturally have a huge effect on his mind, especially since almost everyone else he knew was dead at the time.
He was about to DIE when she did that, and he needed the push to become powerful enough to SURVIVE. Not to mention the benefit of meeting his dad due to his rage allowing the Kyuubi to control him enough to almost remove the seal, which allowed him to learn about the chain of hate, thus teaching a valuable life lesson and, when, after meeting his dad, he regained control, giving him more insight into Pein/Nagato's motives so he could effectively use his 'Therapy no Jutsu' to convert the man to his side. This resulted in Pein/Nagato dying while raising Konoha's civilians and shinobi from the dead.
My point is, while Hinata's actions in that battle may have been selfish and cowardly, Naruto NEEDED that push to survive, and the side-effects of the Kyuubi influening him that much were extremely beneficial.
Demonic Demigod chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
Well first of all this is fanfiction nothing really has to be realistic for it to work. Ok tahats that I will agree with you about her and I'm fine with her not paired being with Naruto but don't bash Her you can give her to any other character in the story but don't bash her and don't pair naruto with sakura because is just as bad a pairing because really it doesn't make sence. what would you tell a girl that constantly hits you for asking her out on a date turns around and tells you she loves you and expects you to forget the abuse
rinnegan18 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
pink hag, lmao that was funny great chapter,please continue