Reviews for Persona 3 Death and Chaos
eiiychan chapter 7 . 8/18
starting chapter 7 here.
so far so good. few misspellings tho. but you can fix that. i kinda get how the story eas constructed Its like you already beat the game then you created a new one having all the stats from before.
Normally, I wouldn't read stories which have bad grammar, but I somehow gave this a chance and I'm happy as hell that I did. Sure the grammar was downright horrible at times, but it got better with each chapter. This story is nowhere near some of the others in the grammar part but storyline wise? You blew every single piece of fiction out of the water. There were times that I was actually biting my nails in anticipation as to what will happen next. The whole arc with Sakura really made me pump up. It seriously felt like I was watching an anime again as a child. The brutality of the fights, the guilt and harships Minato went through, the downright demented personality of Sakura (Who is one of the best OC I have ever seen) really made this special. Bold statement but I think this fic might just be the greatest in the whole section, barring grammar.
Chapter 60 was absolute pinnacle of this story, the constant back and forth was amazingly done and the ending did not disappoint. It's amazing how you shifted the entire blame on Nyarlathotep with just a couple of sentences and even better, it was totally believeable.
In closing, amazing piece of work, it made me sad, happy and legit gave me chills at points. I stick to my statement, story and entertainment wise, the best persona fanfiction of all time. Keep up the incredible work.
Darkyan chapter 80 . 1/4
Well I actually pretty much liked this fic. Well the starting was a bit awkward to read but nontheless amusing. I liked the multiple POVs but I have a huge problem which really made me sad. The focus on MinatoxYukari in the first half became full meaningless after the constant bashing of her and the love interest change was a little too sudden for me. Don't get me wrong I like all the pairings of P3 (maybe a bit towards Yukari but Mitsuru is a very close second) but I think it is advisable to scratch the MinatoxYukari development if you want to stay with Mitsuru. Because of this I really feel sorry for Yukari (maybe because I might be the only one who actually likes her). I don't know, regards of this Minato seems like a giggolo douchebag...(but he is still badass). All in all It was a really cool fic, I enjoyed all of the fights and everything. Keep up the good work!
P.S:If you happen to rewrite this please try to not focus on Minatox Yukari at all. It felt a really tragic from the perspective of Yukari.
Guest chapter 80 . 10/29/2014
Reeeeeeeeeaaally amazing, I love this It would be really cool if you did a fanfic on Minato leaving the seal and a crossover with persona 4 Excellent work
ahniya-sama chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
I'm continuing the story since Yukari isn't really official as you said :D well, there are a few mistakes and missing words... also, the the punctuation needs a lot of work but, honestly, I don't really care about those xDD... I just wanna' read lol :D anyway , this is really interesting
ahniya-sama chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
well I admit this fic is freakin' awesome and got to chapter 3 despite that "MinatoxYukari" pairing sign at the end of chapter 1...

So before it got to the romance thingy... I will have to stop reading now, coz I goddamn hate Yukari sorrryy, really. I hate her TTTT it would be better if it's Elizabeth, the only girl I would ever consider to pair up with the MC (well Mitsuru, Fuuka and Aigis are cool but not romance-material.. that's just my opinion, please ignore it) but whatever, it's your preference :D I just wanna say. I really like this fic even though I won't get to finish it. Well atleast I enjoyed it a bit, no? :D
Asahar4 chapter 80 . 5/21/2014
finally finished reading this.. It is a great fanfiction. Nice switch with the relationship (although i still unable to found a persona 3 fanfiction with harem route, do you know any?). Character and their trauma is believable. Do you have any plan to continuing the fanficition to the P3fes The Answer? storyline?
Asahar4 chapter 45 . 5/20/2014
not yet finish reading this... don't know what will happen in the next chapter... but this chapter is so AWESOMEEEEEE that I have to comment..

GO FOR PIMPFORMATION minatoooooooooooooooooooooooo!
heheheh
ZERO chapter 80 . 4/8/2014
When's Aigis chapter?Is Aigis arcana's Aeon?Or,Chariot?
Crimson Loner chapter 80 . 3/8/2014
Your fic is A fucking AMAZING.. I totaly like protagonist with badass nature.. But i do hope that he stay with Yukari though.. I'm totaly in for yandere.. But it turn out to be an epic.. So nvm.. 2 thumbs up for the fic.. Hope you do the fic for p4.. Let the badass legacy continue..!
BlademasterRaven chapter 80 . 1/20/2014
Amazing...this is a truly heart-wrenching fic. OMG the feels... the grammar was a bit off but the overall story was great.
Mookeypoop chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Lvl's too high for floor 8th o.o
Happy Reviewer chapter 30 . 1/18/2014
Brilliant work. Can't wait for the remake.
On a side note, I saw the thing about the Crawling Chaos, and I went and played P1 and both P2s. Nyarlathotep is the best baddie in existence.
Bob Reincarnated chapter 80 . 12/19/2013
A rewrite would be nice, since a pretty large amount of chapters have questionable quality. Still, not bad enough to the point that I/most people can't understand though.
Afiana Arch chapter 80 . 11/17/2013
Finish this first and tgen re-write xD
What's the matter with the first chapter? It's still pretty cool if you ask me. Because the first chapter made continue the next one xD