Reviews for Hope
horseluvr4 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Sobbing with that heartfelt simple sentence. After all the descriptive paragraphs with dreamy abstract metaphors, Kurt's confession to Blaine seems even more poignant and beautiful. A very well crafted moment!
Eponime chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ahhh... *sob* that was so beautiful. So perfect. Canon has to be exactly like that. Oh wow. That was truly incredible. I loved it, loved it, loved it. Thank you so much. :)
KKlever chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Sigh! This was great! Perfect! Awesome! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That was beautifully written, almost poetry.
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
"In the end, that's what Kurt needs. The permission to let go. To back away and know that Blaine will not pursue. To step down and know that Blaine will not follow."

That is the most perfect thing ever and I had to stop and just take it all in when I got to this point. I bow down to your amazingness.
Kristine Lovegood chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was precious. I really hope Glee does something like this instead of a 'Getting Back Together Hug', which wouldn't surprise me, but would dissapoint me to no end. But this story was beautiful.
Kurtise chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh my God, you almost made me cry! I've read a lot of Klaine reunion fics, but this one was my favorite. It's absolutely BEAUTIFULLY written, the way you analyze the song bit by bit (because it was the best thing season 4 of Glee has done by FAR, no contest) and the way the song makes Kurt come to the realization that we all already know: that Blaine is his soulmate, and he can't live without him.

...Come What May.

;.;
DemigodGleek chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh, so lovely :') Wellwritten and just perfect!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
love it aww,they kiss
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Gorgeous!
lizinprogress chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Absolutely lovely. The whole thing felt like a dream - I'm glad I didn't have to snap out of it at the end.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Right now, I'm feeling a tad bitter with the whole Blaine/Sam fiasco that's been going on for most of the season, so I'm expecting Blaine's response to be something that would crush said hope. Protestations of "forever love" at I Do, and Christmas and Thanksgiving, all while Blaine has been crushing on Sam.../shakes head angrily. This story would be in a world where those episodes did not exist and I'd be happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013