Reviews for Monsters with Souls
tartanarmygirl chapter 5 . 6/7
uhm could you possibly send me a link through PM, it wont let me copy and past from the story page.
Awww yeah *Shit eating grin forms*
FUCK YEAH! HOLLOW ICHIGO FOR THE WIN!
Personality chapter 1 . 3/24
Was kind of hoping for Dark Ichigo to be in the Naurto world at one point, but meh...
Seemed interesting at first, but...no...your characters are waaaaaay ooc. There's too many loop holes, and the plot so far is full of flaws, not to mention the writing doesn't look mature, not that I'm a picky reader...but I have to say the concept is nice, so just fix up a few things and you'll rock
RogueAngel82 chapter 30 . 1/30
Thank for sharing this story, I rather enjoyed reading it. Wasn't perfect but still it was good. You could tell your writing style was improving as the story went on. I have a few things that bugged me, but that was personal reason rather then problems with the story. But sadly one of the main ones being I cannot stand Ichigo/Orihime seriously it make me gag, its probably the worst of my hated pairings. Happily it was only one sentence and I pretty much ignored it. So again thanks for sharing.
strabimonx chapter 30 . 10/20/2014
Nice
Sailor Pandabear chapter 30 . 10/4/2014
cool
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Reading this story, and got to chapter 5 so far. But there's one minor problem I see. Ichigo didn't get his inner hollow till he had to regain his soul reaper abilities the first time. You know, when he didn't find his sword till the hollowification had began.
Majestic Moose chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Alright if you're going to make a filler chapter you should add at least a little more plot depth to it than that.

Also why would Ichigo's and Naruto's minds be connected.

Sure it could be because they're brothers and all, but Ichigo and Isshin are both shinigamis and they're father and son.

I hope my reviews do not offend you but I just try to be bluntly honset. :D
Majestic Moose chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Ichigo is acting like he is 15 not 6 and Naruto is acting like he's 12 not 4.

One example of little Ichigo acting out of character: using words most 6 year-olds wouldn't know.

Also about when Ichigo saved Naruto, how could Ichigo picked up an unconcious nauto or evrn know what to do for that matter.

By the way Naruto was acting way, WAY to mature for a 4 year old.
Radicalz101 chapter 30 . 3/22/2014
So far the BEST FANFICTION STORY I HAVE EVER READ ! So when is the nxt chapter comin' out ?! xD
pinky chan chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
three world.. man they sure are busy. i mean they keep going between human world, soul society, and ninja world. the only thing is? why people from ninja and human world is not that concern when naru and ichi are not in their world? and that stupid tobi... how i hate him so much. aizen too. they are so twisted in their mind its not even funny...
TheSilentShinobi chapter 23 . 1/24/2014
Great chapter. Exciting plot.
xider chapter 30 . 1/21/2014
awesome i cant wait till you start part two.