Reviews for Monsters with Souls
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 11 . 9/12
I hate you because your characters are ooc. Lol jk, like I could hate someone for a reason as stupid as that! I like the story so far though
LFAMO means laughing my fucking ass off but is also a name of a band
LMAFO chapter 10 . 4/12
LMAFO is a band
pikuchu chapter 2 . 4/12
I like this OC Kyuubi
ichigo was NOT six years old when his Mom die he was 8 or 9 years old
KuramaFTW chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
Ok look I know what it was you were trying to do, but honestly Yuzu and Karin are 3, Ichigo is six. There is no way, especially Yuzu and Karin, for them to have such advanced vocabulary, understanding of the severity of the situation, and have any medical know how to know what to grab when Isshin asked them to grab medical supplies. Hell they should at best only know how to read the most basic of words, and a few simple sentences. Had you made Ichigo 10 and the twins 7 then this would've been a bit more believable.
Justhere4kicks246 chapter 30 . 7/25/2015
Ha Hinata and Orihime r voiced by the same english dubbed actress I just figured that out
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
uhm could you possibly send me a link through PM, it wont let me copy and past from the story page.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/24/2015
Awww yeah *Shit eating grin forms*
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
Personality chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Was kind of hoping for Dark Ichigo to be in the Naurto world at one point, but meh...
Guest chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
Seemed interesting at first, characters are waaaaaay ooc. There's too many loop holes, and the plot so far is full of flaws, not to mention the writing doesn't look mature, not that I'm a picky reader...but I have to say the concept is nice, so just fix up a few things and you'll rock
RogueAngel82 chapter 30 . 1/30/2015
Thank for sharing this story, I rather enjoyed reading it. Wasn't perfect but still it was good. You could tell your writing style was improving as the story went on. I have a few things that bugged me, but that was personal reason rather then problems with the story. But sadly one of the main ones being I cannot stand Ichigo/Orihime seriously it make me gag, its probably the worst of my hated pairings. Happily it was only one sentence and I pretty much ignored it. So again thanks for sharing.
strabimonx chapter 30 . 10/20/2014