Reviews for DragonHeart
UPDATE PLEASEEEEE 2015
TroyWeb chapter 44 . 4/3
This was a funny chapter. I always thought the Howlers from the Harry Potter books were an attempt at comic relief from JK Rowling.
Motto chapter 44 . 3/31
,. . I will kill myself. or jump from the cliff if I have a mother like Molly. . who will just continue to embarrass me. .
ShePotter chapter 44 . 4/2
So funny, but more Rom & Hermiond, please. Update soon & thanks for writing:)
heronlove chapter 44 . 4/1
That was an hilarious chapter.
JeanAndBilius chapter 44 . 4/1
Great as ever; really liked it - Molly's aside to Tania was excellent. More soon, please.
notsing chapter 44 . 4/1
I was thrilled to see an update. Poor Charlie, he definitely did not deserve that! Ron better hide when Charlie catches up to him. Thanks for posting.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 3/29
Hermione must be under a love potion or imperius curse. Or the brightest witch of her age suffered from a severe case of temporary insanity. She got involved with a ferret? Yuck!
heronlove chapter 43 . 2/28
That was an awesome chapter. I loved loved the changed dance in the rain and ending.
heronlove chapter 42 . 2/28
That was a great chapter.
heronlove chapter 41 . 2/28
Wow Ron is a force to be reckoned with.
tryntee13 chapter 43 . 2/15
Loved this chapter! can't wait to read more!
notsing chapter 43 . 2/15
I was so happy to see an update! What a nice Valentine's Day posting, you big softie. The scene between Harry and Ginny was nice, and the ending between Ron and Hermione even better. Ruining Draco's prank by simply dancing in the alone was terrific. And I'm glad poor Ron finally got his first kiss! Thanks for posting.
JeanAndBilius chapter 43 . 2/15
Great! More, soon, please.
Please update buck