Reviews for DragonHeart
Why should Ron tell hermione he loves her when she's such a cunt? I don't understand how you profess to love Ron so much yet write a story where she's so horrible, yet you force Ron to emasculate himself to be with her. Strange.
Didn't finished: your writing should make anyone see your view point. Please keep writing about the Harry Potters characters, love to hear more of your ideas.
billybob chapter 63 . 5/31
I'm going to miss your tales. as well as your sage advise. Be safe, be happy and most of all be grateful for the fish
heronlove chapter 63 . 6/2
That was an awesome fic. I enjoyed it both times. I hate to see it end and most of all I hate that this is your last fic for you, I will miss your writing dearly.
ShePotter chapter 63 . 6/1
Well it's been a journey and a good one. You are a great writer. No matter what I feel for the characters, but I do agree with you, your writ
Great ! Nothin else left to say :)
JeanAndBilius chapter 63 . 5/31
Excellent! Loved it - sorry it's all over!
notsing chapter 63 . 5/31
Awww. what a sweet ending. But I'm really sorry it is the ending. I have some comments about your rant. A good writer reveals a lot about the characters; a bad writer reveals a lot about themselves. There are a lot of truly awful HP fan fiction writers who bash Ron and reveal how shallow and immature they are. It's hysterical really, since the books are about growing up. These smug writers are constantly revealing how little they even begin to comprehend the true message behind the HP books (if they've even read them, I suspect a great many of them have simply watched the movies). We Ron fans don't need to defend the character. He's fantastic, and they're the ones too blind to see it. Thanks again for sharing this story with us.
ShePotter chapter 62 . 5/27
Ok, what do you mean leaving. I've tried to find you on Tumbler, not luck. Yes, finish this story, but don't leave. Please.
You are making Ron into too much of a doormat. From the beginning not one person has treated him well. From Hermione to the twins blaming him for Charlie's death in this chapter. I get you are trying to characterise Ron as self sacrificing and misunderstood but every human needs a break. Hermione slapping him after everything is the last straw. Ron dating this Hermione is just plain absurd. She has to give in to he on something at some point. Canon Hermione while no means perfect is not such a bitch.
billybob chapter 62 . 5/23
you will me missed (with every shot fired)
JeanAndBilius chapter 62 . 5/22
Hope not - hope this goes on for a long time! Great as ever!
notsing chapter 62 . 5/21
So a mother's love once again saves the day? How brilliant! And we've come full circle with Ron and Hermione back to fighting. I'm looking forward to the ending, but I'll be sorry to see you stop posting. Thanks for sharing with us.
heronlove chapter 62 . 5/21
That was a great chapter. I totally agree with Harry's assessment of his friends. I can't wait to see what you do with the final chapter. You are a wonderful writer and you will be sorely missed when you are gone.
tryntee13 chapter 62 . 5/21
I think Stubborn as DragonPox is the perfect chapter title and description of this whole fic. Well done, can't wait to read the last chapter.