Reviews for Feel
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh, this is so deliciously dark! I absolutely LOVE it! I have a vague idea of who the characters are, even though I have not seen very much of the show. Only an odd episode or two plus some clips. It's always interesting to see who people want to pair Clark with when I look through the fanfiction archive.

I feel like this piece really gives me some beautiful psychological insight as to who Chloe is and her feelings. Unrequited love is often the best kind of love to write about or at least the most painful. And this one definitely HURTS, which is why I love it so much.

"The world becomes the pearl in the oyster, and the shell around it is the dark thrill in his eyes when they glow red." - Gorgeous imagery. Beautiful and disturbing all in one sentence! WOW! I can SEE Clark's red eyes, too. Creepy.

I like that she wakes in a hospital and these things are thrown at her and when she calms down, she FEELS him. I like how, even though this fic is explicitly about her inner turmoil, HE is felt as a very active presence. I appreciate her confusion, the way her feelings clash together in juxtaposition.

"Even when he's not there she sees him, feels him..." - YES! Like being haunted by his presence. Talk about wanting what you can't have!

You definitely have me interested in Chloe AND Tess now! Congrats on posting your 100th fanfic! Please keep posting! I'm sure you'll be at 200 fics in no time! :P