Reviews for Beautiful Runner
saraaaa chapter 30 . 12/9/2015
The ending of this story gave me so many feels,, youre an amazing writer
sweetieraquelchukwurah chapter 30 . 9/9/2013
BEAUTIFUL STORY! FAVOURITE STORY SO FAR.
Ravekittie69 chapter 30 . 8/14/2013
Love the wedding scene having Kol the priest priceless. It kind of sucks cause his character was funny and sucks they killed him off the show so love how you put him to your story. Great Job!
xxvampiresgreatestweaknessxx chapter 30 . 6/14/2013
This story was so amazing! I am so sorry I am so late to review this story because it is so fantastic! The character growth and the butting relationships and friendships and even enemyships (if that is a word I get the copyright! Jk lol) were just flawless! I really liked that even though it was a KLAROLINE fic, you incorporated the whole cast in a new and exciting way that really broadcasted your talents! And just btw I noticed in some of your A/N's people were hating on you, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THE MIGHTY SPIRITS DON'T LET THEM DISCOURAGE YOU! You are one of the best writers I have ever had the chance of reading! I hope to see more of you on racks in libraries!

Much love, xxkrista
coool
beverlie4055 chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
excelllent
gingerkc chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
I adore this storyy. its amazing. Ive never enjoyed reading a story more. write soon. xx
meredith77 chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
this was great! cant wait to see if Damon will do it!
mylovely chapter 24 . 5/24/2013
I don't think the sex was too soon, they waited long enough. I love this chapter though but i don't really want a Klaroline baby. Thee are too many baby stories out there now b/c of the hayley crap on tv. Besides babies slow stories down and kinda prevents Caroline from being badass
frostbow chapter 24 . 5/24/2013
make caroline have a baby went see turns and and the turning of caroline to a vampire will see be as strong as she was when she wonce was will experence like just before she was cured? love the story by the way.