Reviews for Sensory Deprivation
Tazjas chapter 1 . 2/22
I love this story line. Can't wait for the sequel.
IRejectYourRealityForMyOwn chapter 1 . 2/17
If you published this book (and Eggshells) I would totally buy it. I can't wait for the sequel!
RainbowHoboMustache chapter 1 . 2/15
Interesting idea: one of their friends come over to Katniss' house, while her and Peeta are doing the dirty, hears him moan her name, and thinks she's cheating on him with someone else, until that friend goes up their and finds her and Peeta together. Haha. I would love that
ammuna chapter 1 . 1/20
I love your fan fiction! And this piece is so intense. Thanks!
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This wa Sao great! I love how Katniss tried to do it and realized that yeah it's not so easy. I also like how she tried to stick it out because that's so her. I especially love how Peeta learned how to say Katniss for her. That's great! (Also, it should be May 2014 instead of 2013. In the epilogue you mentioned he went back to Panem in Sept. 2013 so their graduation is in 2014.) I can't wait for the enzt one-shot and sequel!
wishingmylifewasabook chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Are you still planning a sequel? I hope so because I absolutely adore this!
Shanna319 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I absolutely adore this universe and cannot wait to read the other one-shot you have planned or the sequel. Until then I'll be catching up on your other stories!
This was amazing. I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to do what Kat did in this chapter... and it was beautifully written. Kudos to you!
AudreyRye chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I always read this story when I need a pick me up. I love it so much! It always makes me feel better. Thank you for writing and sharing this. It's wonderful!
readface chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I don't know how I missed this when it was posted. It's beautiful, just beautiful and I hope you revisit this world again.
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
awWONsderful!
Milouu chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
So freaking cute ! I can't ! I nearly cried when Peeta said Katniss. I didn't know you wrote this and I fell on it, I can't believe I didn't read it sooner. I was perfect, omg I've so much feels rn. I miss deaf!Peeta a lot, and I'm fond of your Katniss too. This was perfect thaaaank you, you made my evening.

NB: Delly will always be a bitch, and I admire Katniss so much for even pretend to be friend with her !
Crims and Clovers chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I love it! I love it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! SO ORIGINAL AND AWESOME AND SWEET AND UGHHHHH I AM JUST MELTING! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome for writing this! Keep going! Never give up! We need more authors like you! You are the BESTEST! Seriously! You should win an award for Best Fanfic EVVVEEERRRRRRR! 3 3 I love it sooooo much! Make more please! Seriously, I love you! :D
LonesomeLullaby chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Beautiful story. Excellent writing. I just love EVERY SINGLE STORY you write. They're all so brilliant and so thought out. This one was perfection.:D
lollygirl128 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
My GOD I love these stories. I was going to review WETH (which I just finished reading) but it slipped my mind as I went to scour your stories for the sequel. I will admit, I was disappointed to not find it, but I understand you need time to work on it.

Let me just say: wow. These stories have got to be my favorite AU HG stories that I've read so far. It's an absolutely brilliant idea, and even more brilliantly written. Kudos to you and your beta(s), because any errors in these fics were few and far between.

Also, you win the award for First AU Story to Make Me Cry. I don't know what came over me, but in the chapter in WETH where Katniss walks in on Delly and Peeta, and Rye and Bannock took her home, I actually cried. I guess I just really felt for Katniss and wanted to scream at her everything she didn't know or understand and everything she had done wrong. You did a MARVELOUS job of portraying the characters, making us hate them for one moment and then letting us see the whole picture and understand them entirely the next.

And in this story, I just couldn't stop grinning. Even though I have no hearing impairment, nor do I know anyone who has one, every time Katniss realized a hardship that Peeta experiences daily, I felt a rush of pride for anyone who deals with this. AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE FOLKS THAT I'M PROUD OF, FOR PETE'S SAKE. Your writing is just so in depth and descriptive that I felt like I'd been deaf my entire life. I actually made myself laugh when I was reading this in a silent room, feeling like I was part of the story, and jumped when I heard a car outside my house honk. It took me a second to pull myself out of the story enough to realize that I shouldn't be surprised that could hear that.

So this has been a really long review, and I'm probably rambling, but I felt the need to explain to you how great the stories were and how much I'm looking forward to Eyes Wide Open. You're a phenomenal writer, and I'm going to go and read the rest of your stories in the meantime. Oh, and go find you on twitter. And possibly even open a tumblr JUST to follow you. Not to be stalkerish or anything, but… stalking you sounds like fun.

Anywho, happy writing, and I hope to see that story soon!
CHICKENSLOVEBONES chapter 1 . 8/24/2013