Reviews for The Most She Ever Knew
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 23 . 3/11
Hey, I just finished this one. I loved every single peace of this universe. I just wish to know more about Coral and Scarlet. And I am a BIG Bade shipper, even though you warned that was more Bori friendship, I couldn't help myself and crave more bade, but I was OK with it. Happy that Robbie went away after what he did with Cat, and I really laughed when Freddie described Mrs Benson. As I already said you are an incredible writer thank you so much to working with your talent and allowing us (like the world LOL). To appreciate it.
Blue Penguin Lightning chapter 23 . 11/3/2014
As if it wasn't bad enough we had a little version of Jade in the form of there's Lily. Those two are bound to be trouble later on.

I'm a bit mixed about the ending and I sort of get that way with any well written piece that I don't want it to end, that there's always more than can be added, but I also understand the need to end it at some point.

(Although I did love the line where Freddie was superstitious regarding the wedding; I couldn't help but wonder where he got THAT from!)
Blue Penguin Lightning chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
Okay, you have to stop saying that something is suffering. It's not. It may take me forever to read, but everything you do is meant to be there for a reason. I really believe that with your writing because I always seem to find the connections.

Sam and Lily...too adorable for words.

And I couldn't stop laughing with Ms. Benson. It's a good thing you had Beck and Violet and Cat in those scenes with Jade and Freddie's mom...there might have been a casualty or two or...well, knowing Jade...yeah.
Blue Penguin Lightning chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
My heart raced while reading this...I'm mixed here because I applaud you for the emotions you evoke but hate you (at least for the moment being) for anxiety taking over.

It's a scary thought...that graveyard. Even just seeing it on TV...let alone there...okay, I'm totally changing the subject now. I can't.

I did like how Jade really laid the law down with Freddie when Tori completely shut out. And Lily, I love how she is around Tori...those two fit around each other so perfectly.
Blue Penguin Lightning chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
I LOVE reading how you interpret Jade's character. Just do. In every aspect.

Also, I've missed reading Bade fluff. Thank you for including that.

I'm sure there were several scenes that you probably wanted to include on vacation. I can totally see you planning things out like that.

It's unfortunate but completely understandable with Lily and the plane.

Hopefully Tori and Freddie keep going strong. I think it's a great relationship you've cultured.
Blue Penguin Lightning chapter 19 . 10/29/2014
First, I want to apologize for not practically forever. So, expect me to be making that up for the next however long it takes me to get through the next eleven chapters of the things you've posted.

I really like how Tori is making progress and moving forward, even if it was through Freddie and Isabelle pushing her, but in all reality, sometimes she needs it.

I must say that I do appreciate how you've incorporated Carly so nicely. It's a nice merge of the worlds but it still feels very real to the TAT universe you've created.

And Violet's comment about her teacher thinking her dad had three wives is so perfect, I can't even begin to tell you.

Hope Cat feels better soon.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
Love it! This is amazing!
YouCan'tControlMe chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
Not a bad a ding at all. I think it was absolutely perfect. I loved everything about the story and I'm actually going to read the whole series again. You're an amazing writer.
myfriendfiction chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
I did not see that end coming, how generous of Jade. This story has been an amazing journey. You have crafted a spectacular female friendship and intricately woven a well written story with a thought provoking plot and wonderful characters.
jnsmith11 chapter 23 . 6/26/2014
I really loved the ending as she gets to have her miracle baby. I have really enjoyed this four part series. I look forward to some of the possible one shots that might result out of this series. Hey, and if you choose to make a part 5 to this story the I won't exactly throw a tantrum.
dmnchld1029 chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
That is adorable. I'm so glad Tori agreed to marry Freddie after all (and there was no forced, awkward attempt at sex in between.
I swear, Jade hates herself a little. Every time I read her drinking coffee, I thought 'oh it must be so nice for her to not be pregnant again because of how much she enjoys coffee and the occasional glass of wine.' And here she is offering up her womb! So generous. (It's also cute that Tori had to "chase" Jade to hug her. That opening paragraph was so great I had to read it to a friend.)
Exceptional story, wonderful ending. I like that Marissa was included but didn't actually make it into the scenes. Lily is precious as always; I'm so glad she got that confession about the stepfather fear out there to be resolved. I deeply enjoyed this universe and its colorful characters. Original characters tend to be bland, underdeveloped, and one-dimensional, but you've created many exceptions. Onto the next stories!
dmnchld1029 chapter 22 . 6/23/2014
Flair should be flair; "so I guess we should leave herE by ten or so"; "Carly and Tori were eyeing hiM suspiciously"; "take Violet and Lily to AN extra dance class"; "saying nothing as she RIFLED through her recipe box"; "HE heard a gasp and looked up to find Cat looking at him"
Moving on from edits! I like how Freddie introduced the idea of his mother, "I have a problem." Plus, I can totally see Marissa raising her voice and talking down to Lily because of her age. "We do not yell in this house." I imagine Jade all tight-lipped and venomous around such simple words, a subtle poke at a decision made long ago - it's pretty damn beautiful. And then Beck, so polite and jovial, but ever-vigilant and well-spoken with a brief "Nice knowing you" - awesome.
I guess it makes sense that Lily isn't anxious about strangers (esp after trusted people seem to approve of these strangers, since she's had good experiences with new people).
How does Carly not know about Tori's abduction? it was a huge media event and Carly is in the business of knowing cultural things. I guess it makes sense that Tori doesn't see Jade as a person who understands a panic attack (as well as Jade somehow actually never having one), but from a different perspective, it seems pretty unlikely that Jade can't sympathize.
For all that you apologize, I really enjoy this story. The pacing may be "off" but the way you narrate and lead me through what's happening is more than satisfactory. Mrs Benson was dead-on. Now to the next chapter!
Marishka12 chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
I loved these stories so much! So beautifully written..I'm sad that it's over, but I will definitely be going back and re-reading them, because they're all amazing. Great work :)
someoneimperfect chapter 23 . 6/22/2014
I love this series, so much. I've reread it countless times, and admired your writing. Your my favorite author, and have written my favorite fanfictions. You have so much talent, and even though this is your last story in this series, I hope you write more and never stop. Anyone can see that you have the potential to become an author if you would like, and if you do, I'll read anything you write. I hope you do good things with your life. Goodbye.
vanillaandtoothpaste chapter 23 . 6/22/2014
Awww I'm actually completely emotional this story is over! I'm probably going to grieve not having another elisacollette update I honestly fangirled with my sister whenever a chapter for this was uploaded. You're so talent so I hope you don't stop writing :) The ending was perfect especially with Jade offering to be Tori's surrogate. That's such a kind gift to give. Anyway yeah. I loved it. Couldn't have asked for a better victorious fanfiction to read to be honest :) Thank you so SO much for writing it xx