Reviews for What Happened
linkgold64 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
ahahahahahaha BRILLIANT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
and the houses are united! whoot!
Last Knight Errant chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Brilliant!
Saggit chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Very amusing: a mystery discussed as a "morning after" situation comedy. Or maybe the other way around. In any case, good characterizations, nice pacing, and it constantly threw us surprises. Good job.
SkyStrider chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
As you said at the end, the story is a little oddity, but it's a nice naughty little oddity. Very clever - it left a smirk on my face.
rjkeith chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
You sure are a comic genus XD. I have read some funny stories before but this one definetly takes the cake. Makes me wish there was a part two to this story but it still ended pretty well. I probably going to check out your other stories now to see if you have any this funny in any other categories I might like.
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
That is probably the funniest story with a plot that I've read in a while. I've read Invino Veritas before, but I haven't watched any Hangover movies. I assumed it would be something similar to this though. This was a great way to get me laughing at the end of a bland day though, so I guess I'll be watching them this weekend.
Grymloq chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I loved this. I really can't think of anything else to say.
MZephyr chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That was thoroughly enjoyable.

Although ... we never learn what happened to Ryoga afterward, or what he might have thought or half remembered when he woke up.
Compucles chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I think it ended too abruptly with a few loose ends, but otherwise it was a pretty enjoyable oneshot.
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great job, as always. I was starting to worry when I was three-quarters of the way through and they STILL hadn't found him! Oddly enough, I would say that where he was and what he was in the middle of was quite normal. Very nice.
tuatara chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was a wonderfully convoluted misadventure. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
redstring2703 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Dear Lord that was amazing! Really funny and rather embarrassing, but a good read :D Who would have thought Akane had it in her? ;-)
ManaChan chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I'm glad to see you're still writing! Overall, it was an enjoyable story. Stayed true to the Hangover-ish, "wtf happened", so-far-out-there-no-one's-going-to-believe-this genre. There are a few grammatical errors and places where it seemed like you edited a sentence but didn't fully delete your previous train of thought,.