Reviews for Watchin' Over You
DrakesGirl5 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
You are just awesome! Weechesters. Now I feel a great urge to write some cute adorable brotherly Winchester moments!
Renae Shnucumbs chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awww...

*is melted*

This is SOOO cute! *pats chibi-Weechesters*

I loved it. Omg, this totally hits on my hurt-chibi needs. Grrr. I demands moar.

*grabby hands*

Renae
remy-areyousrs chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Ohhh the number of times I've had to fix sibling/friends/siblings-of-friends/cousin owwies. Never gets old. Never not happens. I swear, kids are like this disaster waiting to happen *shakes head fondly*

BUTBUTBUT YES SAMMY IS BADASS SAMMY IS SO BADASS THAT MONSTERS TELL THEIR KIDS TO BE CAREFUL OF SAM UNDER THEIR BEDS AND DEAN IN THEIR CLOSETS. EVERY TIME SAM BREATHES A DEMON DIES. EVERY TIME SAM SAYS 'BITCH' A DEMENTOR HOWLS IN AGONY.

Yes, sorry. My brain went on autopilot for a second there.

I'm telling you though, the heart attack you get when you're playing with a kid and the kid gets hurt and starts crying and you just want to end it somehow D: panic during an Apocalypse cannot counter that feeling. I'd rather feed unicorns to zombies than hear babies cry.

DAMN THOUGH you and Dodo are seriously good at Weechesters, it's adorable and I melted and died and now I'm chocolate or something. Czar Chocolate Remy, hehe.

MOAR :D
-Peace x
sammynanci chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh,awww,poor baby! Im glad hes okay (and your nephew too,of course!)I loved!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Very cute and sweet!
the-devoted-bugg chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Awww adorable! Little sammy is so sweet :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
So cute and you wrote the young boys so well.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Very cute!
I love how you wrote young Dean and Sam's voices.
Thanks for sharing your story with us and for the smile.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Totally cute. Love it! Especially the part where Sammy asked if it was bleeding. Sweet.
xxDodo chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Ohemgee dude what did you do take productive pills *flails and squees weechesters i love weechesters they are adorable and all that is right in this world and omfg*

-"Deanie I'm a badass."-
*SQUEE* *DIES* BABY. LET ME LOVE YOU. *tackle glomps gently*

They were both so /scawed/ at the beginning do you see my heart it was cracking the poor munchkins. I just...just *pouts* Kiddos are so kayoot. Andand, when they talk like wittle Sammy was all innocent and baby-talking it...it melts me okay *hangs head in defeat*

*eyes time* Midnight makes fulfilling ever-present weechester cravings all the more flail-y. I may have flailed. Awh Sammy.
...I'm not overreacting. My imagination creates vivid pictures of wide tearful brown eyes and soothing big brother cuddles.
*contented sigh*