Reviews for Star Wars, Episode II: Attack of the Corny Romance
CrazyFangirl chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
This is hilarious! When Anakin couldn't spell his own name I almost died laughing lol! :)
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
LOL! Anikkin Skiewakkre and his wife Patmayy and his kids Louck and Leaiyuh. And he turned to the Dark Side and became Dearff Feidurr and killed Owbee-1 Kannowbee.
vegemite chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
GO OBI! *shakes butt to little dance*

BOO ANAKIN! *pitchforks*

Luv this chap. - and just so you know, you were up for an award at ticklesivory's Obidala boards, and I totally voted for this story :)
Mir N chapter 5 . 9/26/2004
Funniest Star Wars fic I've ever read.

You guys are amazing! Kudos to you!
Iris chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
where's There Forbiddin Luv?
Can you please e-mail it to me?
Renice chapter 5 . 10/8/2003
Star Whores? Oh God, I just about died laughing when I reached that! I can't come up with anything better to say so... Great job!
wild horse chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
col. :) so what else are you two gonna work on next? i enjoyed this one

~ wild horse
Sandra Athrenael chapter 5 . 8/18/2003
how many times can very fit onto this page? oh well, just imagine that all the verys in the world were on this page, then add funny to the end. Aha! I see a pattern! *laughs maniacly*
Saturn T. Riddle chapter 5 . 6/19/2003
Oh it ended?

Well it was quite funny and no matter how many times I read it, it makes me laugh!

Except the way I would've ended it was throwing Anakin over a cliff and havingf Obi-Wan and Padme make out and live happily ever after. *sighs* Dammit GL! Why must you make it so wrong?

Love it so much! Namarie!
Tal chapter 5 . 6/8/2003

Anakin screamed as everyone fell to the ground laughing. "MI BRADE YO!11 MY BRADE! HOWW CULD DIS HAPENN 2 ME?/?/? I B DA BIG DV YO! MY BRADE JUSS DUSNT... FALL OFF YO!"

"Well, it just did... yo," Christian intelligently added.

WOW. That was so hilarious! I was cracking up so hard it was sad! That was the funniest story I have ever read in my life. You two have such talent; keep it up!
Elfreims Pie chapter 5 . 3/29/2003
haahahahahahhahahaha! That's about the most hilarious thing I've ever read!
Gedia Kacela chapter 5 . 3/27/2003
*giggles madly* Ah, the brade of stupidity.

Fabulously funny, darlings. You know I loved it.

Because I just said so.
Byrdde chapter 5 . 3/26/2003
Oh, that was great! I really needed that, too. Thank you so much for writing this...and, hey, if it took a little while to post, I've been enjoying it that much longer, right? Yup. Excellent. Cheers!
Finding Beauty chapter 5 . 3/23/2003
Oh, LORD . . .

*laughing so hard it's painful*

I should not read your writing while I have bronchitis. Seriously. Not. funny.

Only . . . it was funny.

Hilarious. I adored it.
AnakinsOnlyAngel chapter 5 . 3/22/2003
OMG! LOLOLOLOLLO! *claps* GREAT! You know what? Anakin CAN yes, CAN sing! I read it in my favourite book, The Approaching Storm my Alan Dean Foster! BUT THIS IS THE GREATEST STORY! HAHAHAH! *Steals your talent* BWAHAHA!