Reviews for Star Wars, Episode II: Attack of the Corny Romance
Blue-Eyed-Bohemian chapter 5 . 2/13
So awesome! The more ridiculous, the better! However...I don't like the ending. *pouts* I wanted Obidala. But, aside from that, I LOVED THIS!
Blue-Eyed-Bohemian chapter 4 . 2/13
Moulin Rouge! Yay! Hehehe, Satine and Padme fighting over Christian, that is CLASSIC! And now we have a singing contest! *evil grin* Anakin is going to LOSE to Christian's swoon-worthy voice!
Blue-Eyed-Bohemian chapter 3 . 2/13
"You can't escape him forever, my dear," he informed her, tone grave. "There's no way around it...he's going to be the father of your children."
"Why?" wailed Padme, eyeing Obi-Wan. "There are much better canidates for that position!"

ROFL! Best lines ever! Besides, I completely understand Padme's side of things!
Obi-Wan winked roguishly at Padme, and a stream of giggles escaped her.
"Hey, baby," he said, making his way over to her.

*swoons* I've actually heard Ewan say that, and all I can say is YOW!
Blue-Eyed-Bohemian chapter 2 . 2/13
"You know what?" Padme asked with a malicious grin. "Palo is nothing, I repeat, NOTHING next to Obi-Wan! I mean, that is one hot hunk of man!"

Oh, yes! YES YES YES! Ugh, WHY is that not an actual line in the movie?! It's so...true. ;)
CrazyFangirl chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
This is hilarious! When Anakin couldn't spell his own name I almost died laughing lol! :)
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
LOL! Anikkin Skiewakkre and his wife Patmayy and his kids Louck and Leaiyuh. And he turned to the Dark Side and became Dearff Feidurr and killed Owbee-1 Kannowbee.
vegemite chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
GO OBI! *shakes butt to little dance*

BOO ANAKIN! *pitchforks*

Luv this chap. - and just so you know, you were up for an award at ticklesivory's Obidala boards, and I totally voted for this story :)
Mir N chapter 5 . 9/26/2004
Funniest Star Wars fic I've ever read.

You guys are amazing! Kudos to you!
Iris chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
where's There Forbiddin Luv?
Can you please e-mail it to me?
Renice chapter 5 . 10/8/2003
Star Whores? Oh God, I just about died laughing when I reached that! I can't come up with anything better to say so... Great job!
wild horse chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
col. :) so what else are you two gonna work on next? i enjoyed this one

~ wild horse
Sandra Athrenael chapter 5 . 8/18/2003
how many times can very fit onto this page? oh well, just imagine that all the verys in the world were on this page, then add funny to the end. Aha! I see a pattern! *laughs maniacly*
Saturn T. Riddle chapter 5 . 6/19/2003
Oh it ended?

Well it was quite funny and no matter how many times I read it, it makes me laugh!

Except the way I would've ended it was throwing Anakin over a cliff and havingf Obi-Wan and Padme make out and live happily ever after. *sighs* Dammit GL! Why must you make it so wrong?

Love it so much! Namarie!
Tal chapter 5 . 6/8/2003
OMG...

Anakin screamed as everyone fell to the ground laughing. "MI BRADE YO!11 MY BRADE! HOWW CULD DIS HAPENN 2 ME?/?/? I B DA BIG DV YO! MY BRADE JUSS DUSNT... FALL OFF YO!"

"Well, it just did... yo," Christian intelligently added.

WOW. That was so hilarious! I was cracking up so hard it was sad! That was the funniest story I have ever read in my life. You two have such talent; keep it up!
Elfreims Pie chapter 5 . 3/29/2003
haahahahahahhahahaha! That's about the most hilarious thing I've ever read!