Reviews for let's play matchmaker!
pft chapter 1 . 2/11
wishfulshipping e ejn jøævla kødd å alle så shippe de e spiteidiotæ :) gratz med dommaspatrulien! burgundy tilhører han che iris doqomo
Rayner Fox chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
This is really good, I'd love to read more. I hope you update as soon as you're capable of doing so.
death angel shadow kat chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
lol i like the "do you need something? if not ,let me reintroduce you to the door." XD up-date soon?
12hinata123 chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Trip is so jelliyy. Iris has finally accomplished her dream.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
I have to say, this story is pretty darn good. Trip is somewhat annoying bursting in at random times, though.
the-english-rain-is-falling chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
WHY DID IT STOP HERE. JUST.

WHY
Rini chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Very nice chapter it must have been awkward for Cilan and Iris to meet each other like that with Iris' sudden illness and all. Not liking whatever role Trip seems to be playing so far, looking forward to the next update :)
12hinata123 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Hopefully they meet soon
Rat2rrj chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Despite my shipping of iris and Shannon together, the cute phone calls have trapped me in your story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Bluebell chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Hooray! I'm really excited that you're doing a chaptered fic. The only real question I'm having is if Shannon is an OC or more like Shobu from the anime? Anyway I really enjoyed this first chapter. I'm hoping Burgundy will continue to play Match-Maker being the "professional" she is and not try to ruin Iris' and Dento's relations once they meet. So far it seems this way and it would be a nice break from having her constantly being the antagonist as she's portrayed in many WS fics. Iris got a nice jab at Drayden with the birthday gift. I hope Iris and Cilan meet next chapter! Looking forward to your next update :)